*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756028-The-night-everything-changed
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1756028
Do we ever know what to expect in a relationship?
                        THE NIGHT EVERYTHING CHANGED





         What should I do? He invited me up to his place for the weekend. They have never even kissed, what could he have in store for them. There is always an awkwardness when they are together. Maybe, he has plans to remove that little problem. Two days to plan, what should I wear. What will I wear to bed? He mentioned he has two bedrooms, is that to ease me from feeling like I have to sleep in the same bed. Oh my, I have no clue what will happen. But what would I want to happen? Hmmm…



         He would bring me into his apartment and give the grand tour. Then, we would sit down to have some simple conversation, maybe about the area where he lives and where he would like to move to. We would then go out and get a bite to eat, some small bistro close by, and then a walk at a nearby park.  Talking about what path and plan we have for our future, and what if they combined. After the walk, we’d return to the apartment, he would rub my feet from wearing heels in the park. After taking showers, to get ready for bed, we would sit and watch a movie and cuddle. After the awkward first move to cuddle, a gaze into his soft brown eyes, then the first kiss. As I melt into his arms from the softness of his lips and strength of his arms, we go for the second kiss. This one more sensual than the first. After the movie goes off, I am led into his bedroom. As we lay beside one another, he offers one last kiss good night. Then with his gentle voice he asks can he wrap his arms around me till we both fall asleep.



         That would be just perfect for the first night together. I don’t expect he will try to have sex with me. He doesn’t seem like the type to rush into that. So, I know I’m safe in that area. Its just everything else. 

         

         As the day approaches, I’m getting more unnerved about this whole encounter. Finally, I get the call. “Hi, I’m on the way.” Damnit, I’m not ready.

         

         Ok, a pair of jeans, a low cut top and a pair of heels. And the same for tomorrow. Time is ticking away fast, and I’m more nervous than before. Then the dreaded knock at the door.



         We never hug when he comes, just when he is ready to leave. So, I wasn’t expecting anything new this time. We loaded my things into his tiny sports car and we were off.  The drive was pretty good, we had some small talk and a few laughs.

                   

         His apartment is immaculate. Everything in place and neatly done. As though purposely placed so no one would move them. He gave the grand tour of his oversized apartment and he wanted me to look in every door he opened as to say I have nothing to hide. I glanced over and thru everything he pointed at and still noticed everything neatly placed in every room. Then to the couch I was led.



          He asked what I would like to do for the evening and I shrugged my shoulders. I figured he would have some plans for us. So, we sat and watched a movie, but no cuddling. We sat closely and laughed together at the movie and from time to time he would place his hand on my thigh. After the movie we went out to a small restaurant on the other side of time. It was nice, although I had never heard of it, and the food was delicious. After dinner , there was no walk in the park, we came back to the apartment. I wondered what was next, it was getting late and we both were early birds. He turned to me and announced he was going to shower for bed and that he had placed fresh towels in the other bath for me. So, we both went and showered.



         He finished before me and came to see if I needed anything to make myself more comfortable. I replied no and finished up. He was already in the bed watching TV. So, me being coy,  asked where was I to sleep.  He asked did it matter and I said no. With his large hands he patted the spot beside him and jokingly said he wont touch me. I slide in beside him and was under the covers, now my mind was racing. He asked a few more questions but my mind was on the next six or seven hours before daylight. I still had no clue what to expect.



         I got comfortable and rolled away from him to fall asleep. He then asked did I mind if he got close. As I shook my head he slide closer to me and put his arm around me. It felt perfect. His arms strong and impenetrable, I could stay here in his arms forever. Then it happened, the first kiss, on the back of my neck. It sent chills down my spine. When I turned to look at him, he had the look like he didn’t mean to do it. He looked me in my eyes and realized that I was not offended , then tried again. He moved with such finesse that I almost melted with every move. Our lips finally met and an explosion happened within my body. My body sunk further into his arms as he caressed my lips with his. Then he pulled away and looked into my eyes and asked if he had went to far. I was still spellbound so the only thing I could do was to return the favor and kiss him.



         We laid there, me wrapped up in his strong arms, hoping the night would never end. Before he fell asleep, he said goodnight and kissed me again. This time it was as though I could feel his soul pouring into mine. Like I could feel his every emotion flowing from him to me. His arms moved slowly up the small of my back  and stopped. He held me tighter and for just a moment it felt like we became one. And for just a moment I was in love.  In love with the man I met a little over a month go. This was to perfect.



         When he fell asleep, I laid there pondering what had just happened. Could this be the man I have been waiting for? And then I was back to awkward.



         



© Copyright 2011 D Elle Jairrels (d-elle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756028-The-night-everything-changed