*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756064-Haunted-by-Night
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Drama · #1756064
This is a story of a highschool girl who falls in love & gets turned into a vamp
Chapter 1

Camille scuffled quietly through the hall. Her long, light brown hair falling in loose curls that casscade down her back. A few curls falling in her face now and then. Her delicate frame causing her to seem petite and pixie-like. She had always been the smallest at East Grove Highschool. It didn't bother her she just didn't exactly like being so small, so a few months ago she had decided to begin wearing highheels to make herself seem taller dispite her clumsyness. As she walked down the hallway she had been looking down at her binder using one hand to finish a science assignment and wasn't paying attention to where she was going she ran straight into him. They both fell to the ground camilles papers were now scattered about the hall. She sat up not noticing him at the moment. "Oh no." She groaned and reached for a couple of papers. "Here let me give you a hand." Camille froze at the sound of his smooth, deep voice. She glanced up to find Brent Hartmon propping himself up on his knees carefully snagging a few of Camille's papers off the cool tile floor. Camille blinked shaking herself mentaly. "Th...Thanks Brent." She stuttered nervously trying hard not to stare at him. Brent turned flashing her a brilliant, perfect smile. "No problem Cami." He chuckled looking into her eyes. Brent's eyes were an enchanting, warm, rich hazle with flecks of gold around the centers. When they had finished picking up the papers Camille grabbed her binder and placed the papers neatly into it. Brent pushed himself to his feet and reached out his right arm down to her. She looked up at him his body tall, and muscular. He chuckled at her hesitation gazing down at her "I don't bite." he smirked softly. Camille smiled giggling softly she reached out taking his hand. It didn't take much of Brent's strength to pull her to her feet. "Thanks again and sorry for running into you Brent." she removed her hand from his. "Brent!" a high pitched happy, girly voice rang out suddenly. Brent and Camille both turned to see Lisa Wades skipping to Brent's side wraping her small arms around his waist hugging him. "So honey gonna introduce me to your friend?" Lisa asked gazing up at him. Brent looked down at Lisa and then looked at Camille. "Oh yeah. Lisa this is Cami. Cami this is Lisa."Brent shrugged. "I'm his girlfriend." Lisa announced happily. "Oh cool." Camille muttered walking away to her next class. She could practicly hear her heart break she had liked him since the first grade when she met him they had become best friends and in seventh grade something clicked and she knew that she would always love him no matter what but she never let him know. In ninth grade Brent made the football team and became popular and they had quit talking until this year and she had now lost her chance with him and something snapped she was hurt, jealous and angry.

Chapter 2

For the next few weeks she tried her best to avoid Brent and Lisa. The most she now said was a simple hello and then walked away but her tone was no longer kind, and gentle it was now cold, and emotionless. She walked into her grumbling quietly as she took her seat next to Brent. She had her head down and was writing notes on the lesson when she heard Brent whispering to her "Hey Camille you ok? You been acting kinda funny lately." Camille hissed quietly "Quit talking to me your gonna get me in trouble!" her words were sharp as she spoke through clenched teeth. "Camille c'mon talk to me." Brent whispered again. "Shut up!" she hissed at him and continued writing. She sighed with relife as the final bell rang. She hurried to get out of the class and slid passed a few people and was about half way down the hall when she heard him behind her "Camille c'mon please talk to me." he practicly begged. Camille hurried through the crowd of people and headed towards the door thinking he was far behind. She reached for the handle of the door then suddenly Brent steped infront of her blocking the door. "Camille just talk to me please I need to talk to you!" Camillie growled and turned heading the other way. Brent gently grabbed her arm "Please Camille." Camille growled loudly yanking her arm out of his grip she whirled around her anger overwhelming her. Her normaly kind, gentle emerald eyes were now cold, and cruel. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she glared at him. Her glare was so full of hate and anger that the tall, muscular highschool quarterback actually took a few steps back. "Why don't you go talk to your girlfriend!" She hissed her words like venom coated razors. Brent cringed away "Why are you acting like this camille this isn't like you? What happened to you?" he said softly his tone sorrowful. "What you don't like the new me." Camille spat harshly. She could tell Brent was fighting back tears "Camille what is wrong with you and why are you being like this I thought we were friends?" Brent asked softly a tear rolling down his cheek. "Well you thought wrong now move and go to your girlfriend!" she spat and walked around him out to her car she slid into the front seat and drove home thankful that it was Friday. when she was home she went to her room and went through her closet and pulled out her preppy clothes and threw them into a box and shoved them into a corner of her closet. She then got her debit card and keys and went back to her car and drove to the mall and replaced all her old preppy clothes with darker clothes and a few pairs of conver boots. She also went to get her hair cut and dyed and get her eyebrows waxed. When she got home she refilled her closet and looked in the mirror her once long, light brown curly hair was now shoulder length, straight, and a shade of dark brown that was nearly black her bangs covered half her face in a horizontal line covering her left eye. The tips of her hair and the underside of her bangs were dyed dark red and her eyebrows a narrow perfect arch. On monday she straightened her hair and grabed a pair of black skinny jeans, conver boots, a tanktop, Black veil brides shirt and a leather jacket.

Chapter 3

When she walked into her first period class no one recagnized she went to take her seat when the teacher stoped her before she took her seat. "Hello you must be new I'm Mrs.Wetherford who are you dear?" She asked. Camille chuckled and looked at the teacher."I'm Camille Lexin.". Mrs. Wetherford gasped and the class stared at her and she saw Brent scoot back a little. "Ok well take your seat Camille." She sat down smirking as the teacher began the algibra lesson. When the bell rang she walked out of class and scratched under her eye careful not to mess up her thick eyeliner. She heard a voice from behind her "Camille!" she stoped and turned seeing Brent rushing towards her. She smirked and stood there as he caught up with her. "Whatcha want football boy." Camille chuckled as he stood staring at her "What happened to you? You look emo. This isn't you." Brent looked into her eyes. "And I need to talk to you. Now." Camille rolled her eyes. "Make it quick Brent." she refused to make eye contact with him. "Why are you acting like this? Cami your never like this. I know something is wrong. But you refuse to tell me." he lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. "Nothing is wrong. Why aren't you hanging out with Lisa your girlfriend." Brent sighed and turned away "I'm not with Lisa anymore she was cheating on me thats why I needed to talk to you the other day." Brent ran his fingers through his dark brown hair and turned looking down at Camille. "Oh I..I'm so sorry about the way i acted it was just...." She sighed looking at the ground. "Just what?" Brent asked. "I was just jealous." she whispered nervously "Jealous? What do you mean?" Brent blinked with suprize. "I really like you and seeing you with her it just....I dunno it hurt and I got jealous and turned into a total bitch. And I'm really sorry about being a bitch to you." Camille put her hands in her jacket pockets and suddenly a warm hand came under her chin lifting her head gently making her look up. Brent gazed into her eyes "Why didn't you just tell me?" Brent smiled softly. "Because I didn't know what you would think and I didn't want it to be awkward between us like it used to be." She gazed up into Brent's eyes and then the bell rang. Brent smiled and leaned down kissing Camille softly and then went to class. Camille stood for a minute taking in what had happened and smiled walking to class. When the final bell rang she headed out to her car humming to herself. She noticed there was a young man leaning on her car door. The man looked as if in his early twenties. "Uh...Um excuse me but your leaning on my car."She stuttered looking at the man. He was tall, and thin with jet black hair that reached the nape of his neck. His bangs covered his left eye and part of his face. He was wearing dark skinny jeans and a black t-shirt his hands in his pockets. "I know I was hoping to find you here." his voice was deep as he spoke. "What? What do you mean you were hoping to find me here?" she said her hands on her hips. "I mean I have been searching for you." He chuckled darkly moving towards her "I don't usualy talk this long with my prey." he licked his lips as he moved forward. Camille caught a glimps of his teeth she gasped. They were elongated into narrow, razor sharp fangs as he smirked "No need to be afraid this won't take very long." He cackled. "Camille!" They both turned to see Brent heading towards them but he hadn't seen them yet. The unnamed male hit the back of Camilles neck and she fell to the ground unconscious. He grabbed her and put her in the car and drove off. When Camille regained consciousness she found herself in a old abandoned house "Wh..Where am I?" she asked spotting the male standing in a corner of the room."You are in a old shack I found." he said his tone coated with sarcasim. Camille growled feeling weak she forced herself to her feet and glared at him "I demand you let me go." she hissed trying to make her voice strong and to show no fear. The male smirked and chuckled "I'm afraid I can't do that my dear." he ran his fingers through his black hair. "And why not?" Camille growled at him "And who the hell are you anyway? You could at least be fucking polite and introduce yourself." She snapped I'mma bout to go super bitch on him if he don't let me go. She thought. As if reading her thoughts the male chuckled and steped towards her 
© Copyright 2011 DanikaJade240 (danikajade240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756064-Haunted-by-Night