*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756468-Fog-of-Death
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Death · #1756468
This is what death was really like for me.
Imagine this place, that's not even really a place to begin with. All around you is fog, but for a few feet in all directions its just dark nothing. You can see and hear, but you have no body. You have no voice. You can't smell. Its rather off putting to look for hands and feet that aren't there. Its like you hear yourself, but you don't. Its all thoughts. No real sounds. No real sensations. Just nothing and the fog. You can move, but you don't see your body, you don't feel it. You just....... go. There's nothing there and it drives you mad in seconds. You just start trying to yell for help, but you have no mouth. You panic and try to gasp, but you're not even breathing. You try to hit yourself against things to try to snap yourself out of it, but you have no body. You know you should hear but there's nothing to hear. You go insane moments after you get there. You can't do anything, you're just there. Alone. Nothing to see. Nothing to say. Nothing to touch. Just nothing. You keep forgetting that you have no mouth and keep trying to scream, but you just hurt your mind. After a while you give yourself a mindache. Its a weird sensation. Like your brain has a toothache. Its pain but not. It makes you more insane because you feel it but you don't. You just be there and try to understand, driving yourself more and more mad by the second. The darkness isn't even dark, its a..... thing. Like oxygen jello. Everything about this place makes you go crazy. Nothing makes sense yet it all makes sense. Then, you slowly feel your body undissolve and you gasp and you HEAR yourself gasp. You FEEL the gasp. You TASTE the gasp. You're alive again and you find out that you've been dead for roughly nine minutes and you should be brain dead or just plain still dead.
© Copyright 2011 Jo-Jo V (lonely_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756468-Fog-of-Death