*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756640-Mountains-in-Mythology
Rated: E · Short Story · Mythology · #1756640
"Mountains in Mythology" seeks to link up mountain lore with "Pyramid theory".
    It is my theory, after all I am "Theoryman", that with regards to myths dealing with "mountains" we are seeing nothing less than a body of tales rooted in "pyramid" theory.

    What is "pyramid theory". It is a creative concept rooted in three phases.

We can call these phases past, present, and the future. The theory is that with regards to the scheme the past has ran its course (we may view this as the age of the reptiles). Obviously, we are in phase two, the present.

    Lets consider the system of "pyramids" around the world (in fact, there are many more "pyramids" than the ones we are diverted to in Egypt and Central America). In Egypt we have the three "great pyramids". This is the perfect "broken out scheme". What is not commonly known, let alone appreciated, is that many single standing pyramids have layers. Said again, "single standing" pyramids are a pyramid, built over a pyramid, and another built over those two. We are dealing with three layers. Either scheme has three phases.

    A "flattened" top pyramid (one with a summit missing) is a feature of great interest. I will ask you to consider this with regards to the three great pyramids in Egypt. Under pyramid theory the "summit" is not missing, it is in down inside the structure.

    The best approach is to simply set forth the structure itself in some detail.

I will ask that with regards to any schematic of the pyramids we are offered a view of the triangular structure "as it appears above ground level". From there we are shown passages leading down below the surface level, or at the horizon level. This implies that the structure is built on top of the ground, or at least built upon passages dug into the earth, and the pyramid built over those passages. We are never shown any "retaining wall" scenario.

    Under pyramid theory the whole structure is set "inside a box".  If you do not know, the pyramids have a walkway surrounding the structure. This 

"walkway" constitutes the lip of the "box". We can easily view the walkway as being part of the retaining wall, or sides of the box, wherein only the top edge is seen (the lip) at ground level.

    This "box" has a special feature: when we look down inside the box we see that it has been carved out in such a way as to accept a "pyramid" being dropped down inside of it. The concept is that there are "two" pyramids wherein their bottoms (that which otherwise lay flat of a surface) are placed together bottom to bottom. This now forms a "diamond" . The idea is that once this "diamond" is created one of the two pyramids is dropped into the box shaped to accept a pyramid. Once one is down inside the "box" the other pyramid sets above the box. We can now place the structure in the ground, leaving only one pyramid "showing above ground level", the other inside the "box" itself.

    This "box" is no ordinary box as already shown. This box can be cut in such a way that, being shaped like a pyramid holder, that four other pyramid like structures are formed. These four are placed back to back and form yet another "pyramid" in and of itself. We see then that our "pyramid" has its very own three scheme structure when viewed as a whole unit.

    It is important, because, you will recall the "summit is missing". Where in a structure as this can this "missing summit" be placed? A puzzle with a missing piece? It is important, because, once we unfold our pyramid structure our "missing summit" will rise to the top. It is important, because, once this structure is unfolded it will form a "circle".

    We see there is a basis for "pyramids" and "circles" holding a common ground, or, may I suggest, a common "center". I would draw your attention to the "breastplate' worn by the priest and high cast. It is a "circle" (disc) with a hole in the center whereby the hole allows the head to pass through. May I suggest a link up with an unfolded pyramid with its summit rising to the top, as it forms the circle, and the head (summit) passing through the disc (breastplate).

    Pyramid theory has many more special features, not being dealt with here. Suffice it say it is a mathematical certainty.

    Now we can approach the topic of "mountains" in a scheme of "mythology". I will suggest that the lore is rooted in just such a creative scheme that has been set out here under pyramid theory. Lets look at the "Moses" story.

    Moses went up on top of the mountain. He was given tablets (if you do not know there is a controversy that "tablet" actually is "table"). These tablets are set forth as two, set each in a rectangular form, and, once brought together, would form a "square". Upon these tablets are written "ten rules" that must be obeyed. We see that Moses "breaks these tablets".

    May I suggest these tablets are in fact "tables". That the "ten rules" are rules governing the operation of the tables. That when it is said Moses broke the tables it is reference to the fact he figured out how the tables operated. Said again, Moses broke the code. Moses now knows how the "mountain", that is, the "pyramid", operates under mathematical certainty. May I suggest there is a reason for proceeding to "take a census". May I suggest that once we cut our three pyramid structure up into twelve we have our "twelve tribes". [Each pyramid in the three pyramid structure can become a "box", or, the four pieces, placed back to back, become a unified pyramid].

        There are ample examples of mountain lore out there. May I suggest, that once appreciated, these "myths" are stories rooted in mathematical concepts. Try to decipher a story and imagine that story is rooted in setting forth mathematical operations in lore. A very rich source can be seen in the lore found in works like the Eddas.

    May I suggest there here is a basis for why the virgin was thrown into the Volcano (a "mountain" with its top blown off, or said again, a "mountain missing its summit") and why it was deemed a "sacred sacrifice".

    May I suggest that the three "sacred" mounds of the Germanic tribes is rooted in pyramid theory, and the European mound builders were replicating "pyramid theory" with that activity.

    Finally, may I suggest that if a review of "twins in mythology" are studied, and we consider two identical numbers (that is "twins"), we may be faced, once again, with "myths" holding mathematical concepts in lore. There are male twins, female twins, and male-female, sets of twins. We have another three part scheme to consider! 

   
© Copyright 2011 theoryman (mikekrese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756640-Mountains-in-Mythology