*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756973-Things-Ive-Learned
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1756973
Important things that everyone will experience at least once in their life.
Things I’ve Learned



By, Christo











I’ve learned that if you can’t sleep don’t try to fight it. I’ve learned that when you’re trying to figure out what to say and you can’t seem to find the words, start writing and you’ll find some hidden treasures that you never knew were there. I’ve learned that although most people are capable of changing for the better, very few actually do. I've learned that when something's worth fighting for, you'll know it.  I’ve learned that it IS better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I’ve learned that when you have something to say you should always say it and not be fearful of reprecussions. I’ve learned that any one person can bring out the best of things in another. I’ve learned that being a great friend and confidant is one of the most gratifying feelings one can have. I’ve learned that you never really know what you’re capable of. I’ve learned that no matter what the situation is, you’ve always got a little bit left to give. I’ve learned that when the chips are down and things aren’t going according to plan, stick with it, tough it out, push through it and persevere. I’ve learned that although it’s cliché’ somebody DOES always have it worse. I’ve learned that dying is just a part of living. I’ve learned that you should treat everyone with the same kindness and respect that you would like to be treated with. I’ve learned that this world is a cold hard bitch, but it’s also beautiful. I’ve learned that you should be careful with your finances. I’ve learned that you don’t always make bright decisions while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I’ve learned that you can, in fact, shape and mold yourself into who you want to be. I’ve learned that if you love somebody you should always let them know. I’ve learned that when you wear your heart on your sleeve you WILL get hurt, but so will those that don’t. I’ve learned that pets become family. I’ve learned that good neighbors are sometimes hard to come by. I’ve learned that traveling is good for the mind, heart and soul. I’ve learned that it is very difficult to “find yourself” before the age of 30. I’ve learned that there is a lot of bad people out there, but there’s a lot of good ones too. I’ve learned that family should be close, although it’s not often the case. I’ve learned that spending time alone is good for you. I’ve learned that too much company can be quite draining. I’ve learned that it IS, in fact, easier to give advice than to receive it. I’ve learned that constructive criticism means well although it rarely appears that way. I’ve learned that True Love is extremely hard to come by and that if you’re fortunate enough to experience it, never let it go. I’ve learned that we’re all sinners in some way or another. I’ve learned that what goes around comes around. I’ve learned that Karma can be a bitch. I’ve learned that good people change lives, but bad ones do to. I’ve learned hard work and perseverance always pays off. I’ve learned that there’s a lot of LOST people out there. I’ve learned that the world is a big place, but it’s gotta seem pretty small to a billionaire. I’ve learned that giving even when you don’t think you’re able to brightens the soul. I’ve learned that making somebody smile is rewarding in itself. I’ve learned that as a people we ARE very much set in our ways. I’ve learned that it is difficult to change. I've learned that love is a powerful thing.  I’ve learned that if you have a dream you should let nothing stand in your way of making it a reality. I’ve learned that I don’t always take my own advice. I’ve learned that money IS the root of all evil. I’ve learned that everybody has to choose their own path. I’ve learned that it is always better to take the road less traveled. I’ve learned that everything you do contributes to who/what you’ll become. I’ve learned that there’s always something new to learn. I’ve learned that certain people just clique. I’ve learned it’s almost always better to step back and assess the situation.  I've learned that you've gotta be willing to put yourself out there in order to get better.  I've learned that fear alone is the biggest destroyer of dreams that could've been.  I’ve learned that there is ALWAYS something more to learn….
© Copyright 2011 Dade Christopher (dade1213 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756973-Things-Ive-Learned