*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757554-Werewolf-Meet-Vampire
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1757554
All was well for Tess, Shane and there babies. Until a vampire named Markus comes to town.
1 year later after Human Meet Werewolf: (with the help of my best friend Shannon!)

It’s been a year since I’ve had the twins Sophia and Aaron, Aaron five minutes older than his sister. Everything was perfect.

I was sitting on our couch when the news came on and it caught my attention, the reporter was named ‘Samantha Grayson’



REPORT: this is Samantha Grayson here and I got new information on the recent killings going around the area lately. They have found another body in the woods early this morning around two am. This body now makes five already found in the last week drained of blood with no wounds except for a single bite mark on their neck. Police have suggested that maybe there is a deadly snake in the area or some type of insect, while others think we have a crazed murderer on our hands.          

I didn’t know what to believe, I knew it wasn’t a normal human because from the pictures they showed I don’t think a normal person could do that, and the way it seemed to look it also didn’t look like a snake could do that so what could it have been? Suddenly a thought popped into my head, VAMPIRE! I remember watching all those vampire movies and when they show the bite marks that there fangs made, it looked just like the bite marks on those peoples necks! I’m surprised nobody thought about it like that but then again they didn’t have a soon to be werewolf husband. I got lost in my thoughts until I heard the front door slam shut, I turned around on the couch and seen Shane walk into the living room and sit beside me on the couch muttering something that sounded like ‘stupid bloodsucking leech killing innocent people’ I faced Shane and decided to interrupt him talking to himself so I poked his cheek, he turned around and faced me

“Yes Tessa? You asked for my service?”

“Your service? Wow, okay so um anyway what I was going to ask was have you heard the news about the recent killings in the area?”

“Yeah, I just seen another ambulance and about three cop cars near the woods, looks like another one”

“WHAT!?” I shouted and jumped off the couch and started to pace

“Calm down Tessa I can fix this” how can he act so calmly about this when innocent lives are ending because of well whatever this is!

“So your all calm cool and collected about this? I mean whatever this is it’s killing innocent people and I mean just think of all those devastated families out there! This is not good and how the heck do you mean you can ‘fix this’! I doubt you can fix this big mess I mean I know you’re a werewolf and all big and strong and what not but geez you cant get yourself killed in the process then I would be alone and Aaron and Sophia would be without a father oh my god I cant be a single parent that’s like-“ Shane finally got tired of my rambling and put his hand over my mouth

“Relax Tessa. What I mean by fixing this is it’s a vampire killing all those people, I’ve killed vampires before I can certainly kill this one”

“YOU’VE KILLED VAMPIRES BEFORE WHAT ARE YOU NUTS! DO YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE A DEATH WISH!” I screamed at him after I finally managed to pull his hand off of my mouth

“Can you like, calm down so I can actually tell you why I had to kill a vampires? And anyways I’m pretty much made to kill them”

“Fine, explain Mr. I can do anything” I sat back down on the couch and let him explain; man he thinks he’s so awesome and tough just because he’s a werewolf whoopee! Big deal….okay so that was a little mean…I think.

“Okay so I know I’ve told you that I first became a werewolf when I was fourteen which was the youngest they have ever seen, I was pretty stupid back then since I was so young so I was out in the woods one night just running around as a wolf enjoying the fresh air and all that until I seen something run by me, all I had seen was white flash by so I kind of shook it off thinking I was seeing things until something hard knocked into me and I went flying across the woods until I hit a tree and when I looked up I seen a really pale woman standing near me, I didn’t know what she was but I knew she wasn’t normal. At the time no one had explained vampires to me yet so I had no clue. Until she told me what she was”

FLASHBACK:

After Shane got thrown into the tree he looked up and seen the pale woman who had knocked him down well actually thrown him into a tree which by the way from the strength she threw him and the weight of him the tree had fallen over. The pale woman and him stared at each other until she made a growling noise and spoke.

“So this is the pathetic wolf who has been running around on my land, well it will be a shame to kill you my dear but I have no other choice, you must be punished”

Shane still didn’t know who or what she was but the injuries he had were starting to make him weak so he had to react and do something before he changed back from the weakness. All Shane could do at the moment was growl at her waiting for the right moment to attack.

“Ah I see you have no clue what or who I am do you young wolf? Well let me introduce myself I am Cornelia Addams and I am a vampire. Say goodbye young one”

Then the pale woman or now known as Cornelia charged at Shane but he had gained enough strength to jump up and bite her arm, she made a screeching noise and fell to the grown. Shane had no idea how to actually kill a vampire but his wolf instincts told him to go for her neck and so that is what Shane did, he got his teeth around her neck and bit down so her neck broke and the last sound he heard was the her last minute screeching that echoed off the trees.

FLASHBLACK ENDS


After Shane told me that I couldn’t believe he didn’t die! I knew I shouldn’t worry about a strong werewolf so much but how can I not? I certainly couldn’t lose him that’s for sure. I was about to open my mouth and say something but Shane held up his finger and told me he had more to tell me.

“A week after I had killed her I knew everything that I needed to know about vampires which includes the best ways to kill them. But that week was also the week I had to fight multiple vampires at once, while trying to protect my family”

FLASHBACK:

Shane and his father had smelled the stench that was vampire, Shane’s father was also a werewolf and had told Shane that the vampire he killed had a coven along with her and wanted revenge, family for family. Shane and his father had locked away Shane’s mother and his little sister away in the basement the best they could to prevent the vampires from getting to them, Shane’s father Mitch had told Shane to go wait in the basement too but Shane knew he had to help his father fight them and if not he knew Mitch would die and if he was going to die, Shane would rather die with him knowing he did the best he could to prevent the worst from happening.

Finally when the vampires arrived Shane had realized there were six other vampires, they were one of the biggest covens they have even seen or heard of. As Shane looked at each of them he realized there was a girl about only eleven years old, way too young to be a vampire, he felt bad and knew he couldn’t kill her even if he had to. Mitch had started shaking and turned into a big gray wolf while Shane changed into a big black wolf both ready to attack when the time was right.

The first vampire had attacked Mitch while three other vampires had jumped onto Shane, he was able to kill them all with no problem so he looked over and seen his father still struggling with the one vampire which made him realize his father hadn’t fought a vampire in a long time so Shane went to help him forgetting that there was still the little girl and the other vampire who stood by the little girl so the vampire took this as an advantage and attacked Shane.

Shane did all he could to get the vampire off him and get his teeth around the vampires neck and once he succeeded he looked over at the other vampire fight his father and seen what he could have prevented from happening, the vampire putting his arms around his father’s neck  and twisting it, making his father make this weird noise, and turn back to human but the sight was a disturbing one. His father’s head wasn’t connected to his body at all; the vampire had killed his father. Shane turned back into his human self and dropped to his knees by his father and cried silent tears forgetting the little vampire girl until she stood next to Shane and put her arm around his shoulder and dropped next to him making sobbing noises showing a sign she was crying but the tears not falling because of her being a vampire

“Its okay don’t worry wolf boy, it gets easier after a while. I lost my brother too” the girl said to Shane

“Don’t you hate me? Wasn’t that your family?”

“They weren’t my real family, they took me in after I was turned, except for Cornelia she was my mother but the real mother I remember left the day she was turned. My only true brother was Luan Addams but he had to leave me behind to find his assignment” the little girl explained sadly

“Assignment?” Shane asked confused but still crying silently

“He’s a watcher” she answered but didn’t say anything after that

They sat there for a while until Shane remembered his mom and sister in the basement and ran for it and almost fell rushing down the stairs and quickly unlocked the basement but when he looked inside no one was in there he kept looking around and then noticed a note stuck to an opened window Shane opened it and it said that his parents were now gone. A vampire had taken Shane’s mom and little sister. He would never see them ever again.

FLASHBACK END


When he finished Shane had tears in his eyes that were threatening to fall, I took his hand and squeezed it as the tears fell, and after he calmed down he took a deep breath and started explaining more

“after that I learned how to live on my own and faked everything to make people think I lived with my parents still, no one really liked my family so no one noticed they were gone which was good at that time.”

“What happened with the vampire girl?”

“She stayed with me, she was just like my little sister just a little more mature and you know not completely human, I got use to her stench and cold touch. I loved her like she was my real family. But soon she left to find where her brother was and I volunteered to go with her but she wanted to do it alone and after she left I never seen or heard from her again.”

Me and Shane sat there for about a good hour in silence, me just thinking about everything he just said and him thinking about his memories of his family. Everything was silent until we both heard a loud bang come from upstairs in the baby’s room, I ran as fast as a human girl could while Shane went at his werewolf speed so when I got up there he was already in the room so when I walked in I seen something jump out the window while hearing my little Sophia crying and little Aaron growling in his crib. Then a movement caught my eye and tore my stare away from the window, Shane pinning a girl by her throat to the wall and not just any girl, a vampire.

“Please let me go!” the vampire girl cried

I didn’t know what took over me but I walked over to Shane, took hold of his arm and told him to let her go and that’s what he did. After he took his hand off her throat and the girl fell to the floor I kneeled in front of her

“What’s your name?”

“Kira” she answered

“You’re seriously sitting there making small talk with the stupid bloodsucker while another one ran away with our daughter!” Shane yelled aggravated but I decided to ignore him, I knew what I was doing.

“How old are you Kira?”

“I’m seventeen”

“How long?”

“A year”

“Now, I’m going to ask this question and if you don’t answer me I will be pissed and I don’t think you want that” after I said that I’m pretty sure I heard Shane say something like ‘that’s my girl’ under his breath “who took my daughter?”

“Uh his name is Markus, but please…don’t hurt him! I understand you want your daughter but please…I need him…” she begged and before I could answer back Shane jumped out the window to look for Sophia and probably not listening to Kira to kill Markus. Nothing big happened after Shane left out the window except for Kira telling me about her and Markus until I suggested we go look for Markus and Shane so me and Kira left and I jumped on Kira’s back while she ran to wherever Markus and her live.



–No Ones Point of View— takes place after Shane leaves out the window (here starts Shannon’s writing)

Furiously, Shane storms out the room through the window in search of his daughter. With a blink of an eye, he transforms into a werewolf. As you can see, you can transform into a werewolf every night and once a month on a full moon. You can also transform when you are very angry. Despite how Marcus kidnapped little Sophia, Shane was determine to get her back with any cause. With a fierce and angry voice, Shane said,” That white pale leech, I’ll hunt him down & grind him into pieces!” Shane then sniffed the ground to figure out where little Sophia’s scent would lead him to.



Meanwhile, Marcus was flying up in the dark sky holding little Sophia in his arms. He was already miles away from Shane due to his speed power. It was a dark cold night and he could see that little Sophia is shivering. So he then decided to boost up his speed a little faster to get to his destination, where a comfortable and warm place awaits them. He then flew pass the cities, pass the forest, to a dark castle. The castle has amazing height that pierces through the sky. Then the grayish white clouds start to form under the full moon and around the castle. Inside the castle, it didn’t look as scary as how it was on the outside. Instead, it looks more like a place you want to be in.

Marcus then walks into the living room and sat down on a rocking chair near by the chimney as he tries to rock little Sophia to sleep. The room was warm and cozy.

Softly he said to Sophia,” this is my castle known as Bachula Castle. It is my home and soon it will also be yours.”



At that time, Shane was still on the search for little Sophia. He manages to get pass the big cites and began running through the forest. Constantly, he growls. His growl was strong and fierce that you could hear him miles away. Even Marcus could hear him.



Back at the castle, little Sophia fell asleep peacefully on Marcus’s arms. Marcus then touches her cheek down to her neck and was ready to bite her until he stops to hear Shane’s growl from far away. With a gentle voice, Marcus said to himself.” Ahh he appears to come faster than I thought. Let’s surprise him with a nice welcoming.”  As he was still holding Sophia, he could feel how close Shane was getting. Later, he went to a different room to put Sophia down in a nice warm cozy bed. Then, just like that, he vanishes into thin air and appears outside the castle to wait for his special guest, Shane to arrive.

Shane vs. Marcus



The ground was shaking as though something horror was arising. The tree branches move swiftly as though it knows what is coming. Marcus, not being afraid, just stood there quietly. Suddenly, you can hear something passing through the trees with a strong wind. Then out of nowhere, came out Shane, who did a long leap across through the air and landed forcefully on the ground. Marcus then smiled and said”, I’ve been waiting for you. Welcome to Bachula Castle.”

Shane angrily said,” Quit the yapping leech. Where’s my daughter? “

Calmly Markus said,” Oh you got some attitude there. Has your mother taught you those manners? “

“Where is Sophia and what did you do to her leech?!”

With a half smile, Markus just stood there not answering Shane.

“What did you do to my daughter?!”

“What did I do to your daughter? You’re asking me? Ahahahahah! Why won’t you come and find out for yourself but then again, she might have already turned into a half vampire. Who knows? ”

“She what?! You bastard! I’ll beat the crap out of you until you can never see daylight again!!

“Ha! I like to see you try”

As Marcus and Shane are battling, Kira and Tessa arrive at the scene, leaving Aaron behind with his grandparents. Tessa quickly went inside the castle to find Sophia and as for Kira, she stayed behind watching the fight full of fears. Kira’s eyes swell up in tears to see Marcus fighting so she yelled out,” Marcus!”  In mid air, Marcus then turns around to see who was calling him. When he finally saw Kira, Shane attacks him in full force. Falling down to the ground, Markus whisper,” Kira.” And he closes his eyes. Shane then began to attack again but this time, Kira took his attack so it won’t hit Marcus and fell to the ground with him. Shane stops attacking. He was surprised, shocked and confused so he said,” Why Kira? Why wouldn’t you let me kill him?”

“Because Shane, I love him.”

“Love? Why would you love this leech? He just used you to become a vampire just like him so you can be miserable. He did that so you can see everyone you love die in front of you. He doesn’t love you Kira, he USED you.”

“I don’t care if he used me, I don’t care if he treated me wrong, as long as I’m with him, and it’s more than enough Shane. Markus is all I needed in this world and I’ll do whatever it takes to make him happy.”

“Argh your so stupid Kira!”

Just then, Tessa came out the castle holding little Sophia in her arms. Throughout all the commotions, little Sophia was still sleeping peacefully and unharmed.

Shane said in a worried voice,” Tessa, where did you find her? Is she ok? Did that leech really bite her?”

“Shane, relax. I found her in the castle resting and she was unharmed. There is not a single bite mark anywhere on her.”

Markus opens his eyes and saw that he was in Kira’s arms. He also notices that she was bringing him to his bedroom inside the castle. During the time that Kira and Shane were talking, Markus was listening to the conversation. As he looks at Kira as she laid him down on his bed, all he could see was how happy she was even if she was wounded. And from there, he realizes that her words were true. But before he could say anything, he felt bad for using her. He felt bad for turning her into a vampire in the 1st place. After 5 minutes of thinking, he finally spoke to Kira. He said,” Kira there is something I go to tell you.”

Kira smile gently and said,” Yes? ”

“Shane was right. I did use you.”

“You over heard our conversation?”

“yeah “

“It’s ok. You can use me all you want. As long as I’m with you I’m happy.”

“I can’t take it anymore! I can’t take your kindness. Kira I only used you to make you my slave, to make you in pain so I can enjoy myself. Have you ever heard the phrase saying: Someone’s pain is someone else’s joy?”

“So everything is a fake?”

“Yes, I’m sorry.”

“So the part when you say you love me was a … f-fake too?”

“I-I”

“That’s enough Markus. I heard enough.”

Kira step away from Markus’s bed with tears.

Kira said, “thank you for telling me. Now I know how you felt about me. Ahahah I was so blind to see that you didn’t love me the same way I do. Well, don’t worry about me; I’ll make sure that you’ll never ever see me again.

Kira began to make her way to the door but just then Markus got up and wrapped his arms around Kira’s waist. Then he began to beg her and say,” Don’t go Kira.” Kira then tries to pull his arms away from her waist but Markus squeezed her tighter.  Kira started to cry harder and say,” Let go of me Markus. You never liked me.”  Markus let go but grabbed and pulled her arm which causes her to come to him. Kira then looks up and notices that she was eye to eye with Markus. Markus began to wipe her tears and kiss her. After he kisses her, he said,” Kira, I admit that I didn’t like you. That is because I love you. And to see you leave, will hurt me so bad.”

“Markus…”

“Now let’s go and find some medication. I can’t believe that we both can actually stay this long with our wounds.”

“Okay.”

As they open the door, Shane and Tessa almost fell in.  Markus said to both of them,” Were you guys listening to us?”

Shane and Tessa said,” Yes… I mean grr NO!

Kira said,” just spit it out guys.”

Shane and Tessa said,” Okay… You guys caught us.”

Kira and Markus look at each other and laugh but notices that Tessa elbow Shane. Then out of curiosity, Kira asks,” Hey Tessa why’d you elbow Shane?”

Tessa said,” Ha-ha. Me elbowing Shane? I didn’t elbow him. I was patting Sophia and I think Shane wants to say something to Markus, right Shane?”

Markus said,” Uh okay Shane. What do you want to say?”

Shane said, “Damn I hate to be put on blast like that. But anyways I hate to say this but I’m sorry for what happened earlier. And let’s drop the whole Vampire and werewolf thing and live a normal life. Cool beans?”

Markus said,” It’s cool. And I’m sorry for kidnapping your baby. I didn’t mean any harm for anyone… I just wanted a child of my own.”

Shane and Tessa both laugh really bad and said,” Don’t you have Kira? You guys love each other right? So, why not create a family together.”

Both Kira and Markus Blushed badly.

(Here ends Shannon’s writing)



--1 YEAR LATER—

You’d never guess what happened! Kira and Markus have a little girl named Arianna Rose and she is the most beautiful little girl in the world, well besides my Sophia of course! Anyway, me and Shane got married, a nice small little wedding on the beach.

Aaron and Sophia are now two years old, Arianna Rose is also two years old because since she is a vampire she ages differently, she ages faster until she reaches the age of thirteen then she stops aging, no one knows what kind of vampire she is or what kind of vampire Kira is for being able to have her but everyone is happy, you got to love happy endings!











© Copyright 2011 Bri-Bri (bponnequin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757554-Werewolf-Meet-Vampire