*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757729-Friends-Movies--Rape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1757729
This is a short story of an event that happened May 24th, 2007 - descriptive & graphic.
It all happened on the night of May 24th, 2007. I was 16 years old and wasn't aware of the effects of alcohol until that night...3 years later, I am alcohol free.

I was sitting at home in my living room watching a movie while texting a few of my friends. My dad was with his girlfriend in the kitchen preparing dinner for that night and her oldest son was on the other couch. I received a text from one inparticular friend named Adam S. and he at the time, didn't have many friends. I replied back to him out of pity mostly. He was a 22 year old male who worked at McDonalds and was grossly overweight. He looked as if he never showered or changed at all! He asked me that night if I would like to join him in watching a movie at his place. I said that I would and asked if my dad's girlfriends' son could join and instantly the blunt word appeared on my cell phone screen. "NO!" I questioned him, but eventually just settled with the fact it was going to be an adult movie - 18+.
I asked my father if I could take some dinner with me to his place and if he could drive me to the video store to meet up with him. He said he would and that I'm afraid was the worst answer I had ever admitted to being dumb. I got out of my car with the little bag I had with me and walked over to the doors where he stood waiting for me. I was timid about going alone with him, but trusted it anyways..which was a terrible idea! We went into the video store and started to look around for movies and eventually ended up renting the movie "Interview With A Vampire". It wasn't my choice of movie, due to the fact I hated vampire movies, but if he wanted that, then I was ok with it. We rented the movie and took a cab back to his place which was close to the store we were just at. We both got out of the cab and walked into his house. Nobody was home.
We went to the basement, where his room was and I started to eat dinner while we put the movie on. When I finished, I was so full so undid my button on my jeans and pulled my shirt down a bit to cover that area and trust me, my shirt was long enough to cover everything without problems. Once I fixed myself, Adam had asked if he could put his arm around me, so I figured 'hey, why not? What's the harm in that?" Little did I know what was going to happen next. As the movie went on and he got more turned on by the fact his arm was around me, he brought up the idea of having a drink to ease the tension. I asked him what type of drink he had and he told me it was alcohol. I hesitated, but had some anyways. Adam poured me half a glass (and I mean big glasses) of jager with redbull and told me to down it. I was 16, how I was supposed to know what alcohol did, considering I hadn't ever had a drink before! After downing that, I felt a bit buzzed, but still felt pretty good. Then he poured me another half glass full of goldschlager and redbull mixed and once again, he told me to down it. So I did. BIG mistake!
After the second cup had been guzzled, my head began to spin and my vision blurred. I couldn't speak properly and I kept falling backwards. He asked if he could kiss me and I said yes (considering my horomones were now rushing at full speed). After kissing for awhile, he told me to undress and I listened to him, because I had no control over what was right and wrong at the time. After I undressed, he pulled me on top of him and started to finger me as he made out with me. Naturally, I moaned and started to enjoy it. I told him that it was fine if we did basic foreplay, as long as it didn't go any further and he agreed. He fingered me for about 10 minutes and then lay me on his bed, got down on his knees and started to lick me and suck on my clitoris. I moaned as he pleasured me down there. Before I could get up, he had his pants and underwear down and I quietly asked him why he had taken them off.
"I want to fuck you" he told me.
"No, I told you I can't do that! Please don't."
As I was saying that, I tried to move and get up, but the alcohol was taking over my strength, once again. He pushed me back down and said:
"I don't care, I'm fucking you."
I lay there motionless as his size mixed with the alcohol kept me strong against the mattress.
He spread my legs and fingered me one last time before sticking his penis inside me. As he was fucking me, I kept telling him to stop, just please stop, but he didn't listen. He kept on going and eventually told me that he was going to cum. I begged him not to, because we were not protected at all. I was not on the pill, nor was he wearing a condom. But he didn't listen. He came inside me and I felt disgusted with myself. When he was done, he got up and helped me to the bathroom to clean up. After a few minutes of throwing up and realizing what had just happened, I tried to climb the stairs to leave his house, but he just pulled me back down and said, you're not leaving. I begged him to let me go, but he continually said no.
I laid on his bed and grabbed my cell phone. I called my friend KC and told her what had happened and asked for her to come get me, but he wouldn't let her. He didn't tell her where he lived and then hung up the phone. I got ahold of my phone again and called my friend Andrew and told him what happened. He was scared and begged me to tell him where I was, but again, I didn't know. Little did I know, it was 5 minutes away from his place! Adam once again, took the phone and hung up "reassuring" my friends that I was ok. I called my dad to let him know I was staying at my friends place, because I was scared of him getting upset at what happened, as naturally he would be. He believed me.

The next day, I was dreadfully hung over and found out that my dad had called my friends place to check on me and see how I was. He was told I never went over, so my friend and I lied about it saying that I had snuck in after hours. He believed me agan. I felt terrible for lying, but it was better then being grounded for going and having sex with some guy, especially at 16 and unprotected!!

A couple of days went by and as I thought about what happened, I realized that it was not consentual - the sex at least. I decided to call the police and let them know what had happened and opened up a file. They went to his work and questioned him and he told them that I had consented to the whole thing. When they returned to my place, they told me what was said and because I had taken the alcohol and hadn't remembered everything that night, they told me that it would take up to 2 years to be completed! Apparently I had told Adam to Fuck me. Which I personally don't remember saying at all.
The police gave him a verbal warning that if he ever were to be around me and if I ever felt uncomfortable or threatened, that I could call them and they would take him into custody. I had to tell my dad now. And I did. He was pissed off, but not at me. He got in his car, drove to McDonalds and told him to leave me alone or else! And Adam did. I saw him a total of 3 times between the years of 2007 and 2009. Since then, I haven't seen hiim anywhere, except in pictures on facebook.
I walked around town in fear of him doing it again. The images of what he did, stuck in my head then and even now today haunt my very being. I have not forgiven him or been able to really let go, which is why and how I can still write about it in full detail right now.

Lessons Learned: Don't go to a guys house alone. Do not accept alcohol, unless you know you can control it, have an easy way out or someone there to keep an eye on things. Scream for help even if you know it'll disturb someone. Call the police in the event of not being able to move!

(PS. He held me captive, blackmailed me into lying, took advantage of me [rape], served alcohol to a minor and was just a complete asshole!)

So, that's my story of what happened on May 24th 2007.

© Copyright 2011 The Unforgotten (theunforgotten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757729-Friends-Movies--Rape