*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757818-Chronosphere---to-the-North
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ricsal
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1757818
A young man held hope for the future of mankind. In his quest to go back in time.
2099 A.D.

"Come on professor!!! let go! the portal has open!!" Hirako yells. As the portal slowly open up the activation of Hirako did minutes ago. The sensation around was astonish as winds blowing around like they went into a storm...

"In a minute!! I'm taking the important documents!" Professor Bruno replied with a yell as the wind howling around too loud for them to speak normally.

Malcom ran to help the undernourish professor pack up to went into the portal. As they were packing, a sudden banging on the highly fortified Steel door shocked them.

"Shit! they're here" Hirako frowns.

"Quickly professor, which one u want me to take??" Malcom quickly pack up the files that professor gave to him into the bag.

The banging soon turn quiet and suddenly, the thick steel door began to turn red hot.

"Quickly Dammit!! they're cutting the door!!!" Hirako yells at them as he hold the CHRONOID in order to hold the structure of the portal.

"Alright this is the last file! lets go children!" Prof Bruno passed the last File to Malcom and started to ran towards the portal.

As soon as they reach the portal gate. Prof Bruno stopped and yelled.

"All my life in trying to crack this technology that your ancestor has made! it finally happen!! lets go!" He walk into the portal.

Malcom follow behind and turn to Hirako whom still holding the portal structure for them, "Come on Bro! Lets go!" As soon he said that. The Steel Door finally gave up and melt down. Behind it lies a black shadow with a red glow in its eyes just like a ruby. Glaring at them.

"Resistance is futile...an act against T.H.O. empire is DEATH" a robotic voice echoes through the howling wind surrounding them.

"Bro!! faster!!" Malcom yells as he stretch his hand.

Hirako quickly ran towards the portal before the structure collapse and held on Malcom hand as he pulled him quickly.

He make a quick turn towards the dark shadow "SCREW YOU Arjuna! tell your King, we will kill you all!"

As soon as Hirako said that, the portal closed.

The dark shadowy figure walk into the room towards the smoky area where the portal had open. "They are gone" the Figure as known as Arjuna informs in a robotic manner.

A voice replied from behind him, "Tsk tsk tsk, this is what you get from sending a cyborg to do a humans job"

Arjuna turn to him and bow down. "I have failed Master, please deactivate me"

The man walks towards Arjuna and took out a gun, he pointed the gun as Arjuna's head and charge up the power.

"If I shoot you, do you feel pain? Arjuna?" He asked.

"I do not have pain receptors. So I will feel nothing" Arjuna replied.

The Man smiled and put the gun back into its holster "Then where is the fun in that?" He walk at the area where the portal opens and took out a carbon tracker.

The gadget eventually managed to find the particles that still lingering around the area before it went into a trip.a few calculations and the Man gave an evil grin.

A soldier ran inside the room and stopped in front of them. He salute the man "Prince Raksha! the time machine has been activated. Awaiting your actions sir!"

The man now known as Prince Raksha stood up, walk towards Arjuna and put on of his legs on Arjuna's shoulder since he bowed to him. "Lets go Arjuna...hunting time. This time dont fail" He smiled and walk out of the room.

Arjuna look at Prince Raksha silhoutter figure vanish in front of him and soon follow suit "Yes Master"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020 A.D.

In a barren wasteland where the sun scorching the soil, no living being can withstand the heat that Mother Nature has given, a sudden gust of wind brings some creatures a pinch of happiness as the cool air runs around in circle...which turns to a small gale and eventually a sudden gush howling through...in an instant a ball of light appears and opens up suddenly spitting out the three time-travellers. They fall on each other's back and while the portal still opens up pushing wind out from its wormhole.

"Close it Hirako" Prof Bruno said while holding off the pain he recieved when the big brawny Malcom fell over him.

Hirako turn and press the deactivate button and the portal suddenly dissappear.

All three of them stood up while dusting off from the fall, Malcom turn around at the area the portal has spat them out.

"Where the hell are we?" He asked.

Hirako look at the Chronoid on his wrist. "2020 A.D. February 18th" He answered.

Upon hearing what Hirako has said, Prof Bruno jumps in joy "Yippe!! we finally here!! where humans still exist!!"

"Really?? but would you think they accept me? since I'm an android" Malcom asked.

Prof Bruno look at him and sighed. "Dear Boy, android looks like human except your given agility and strength if you dont show it to them then you are human!" Assuring Malcom.

"Alright! I shall keep my powers low so I wont arouse suspicion!" He smile with a glow in his eye.

"Shut up!" Hirako suddenly yelled.

"What?" Prof Bruno glares at him.

"We're on a mission...remember that" Hirako glares at them.

"Alright I know...but do you know where in the world will the contact took place??" Malcom asked.

Prof Bruno took out his gadget and starts to search the archive of the old records. It seems, it says the contact will took place at the statue of Liberty which I do not know where is that since it vanish in our time"

"Then we have to find it, this is a crucial mission for us...lets go" Hirako picks up his bag and walk away towards south.

Prof Bruno looks at him, "Ummm Hirako boy...the compass showed human population is that way...to the north"

Malcom watch with a grin as Hirako slowly change his course towards North "I know that...just checking if my shoes is good for this kind of weather..."

"Stubborn as his dad..." Prof shakes his head.

"Well, he is our only hope. So lets go Prof!" Malcom smile and suddenly picks-up Prof Bruno up and put on his shoulder.

"What in devil's hoof are you doing?? I can walk!" Prof Bruno angered.

"It makes things easier prof, since you cant walk that fast" Malcom smiled and start to walk behind Hirako.

As they walk, Hirako looks at the sinking sun an indication of night time...his eyes shown great anger as his mind reminding him of his parents death...

"Father...mother...one day...for sure I will avenge you...I will...with this Chronoid"

To be Continue...
© Copyright 2011 ricsal (sallehsaidali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1757818-Chronosphere---to-the-North