*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759155-Day-1
by Ami
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #1759155
First day of high school...always blah...always the same
Hey readers-

Now yes i realize that i'm starting this blog almost at the end of my senior year but hey...senior year can get crazy and i have some down time so whats the big deal?
my c
First day of school is always the same...you walk in take a look around at the new faces, the familiar faces, the tan faces, the saggy faces, and always the administer faces...which for some reason are smiling at me and saying welcome back...and all i can think inside my head is OH YEAH THIS IS GREAT!!! back to bad smells, worst food, and teachers who put you in a category within the first 10 minutes of class...

my school has a program where a teacher is assigned with about 20 kids all in the same grade level and last name start with the same letter meet with this teacher every friday for your entire high school career...im in the F and G's....my freshmen year i thought WOW THIS IS GREAT!...a teacher that i can talk to and people who might actually talk to me....yes i was one of those scared little freshmen...walking around thinking that i was going to get stuffed into a trashcan everytime i turned a corner. anyway the first 10 days of school the first thing we do is go to this teachers' room and they ask about our summers and we all have the same answer every year...too flippin short! then we sit there and talk and text and the teacher goes and sits at their desk and pretend to check their e-mail while they are really listening to our conversations.

after the first 10 days past we start to get comfortable and settled with the teachers....

our principle is always on the seniors about being a good example for the freshies that we are leading this school....when ever i hear that speech the only thing that goes through my head is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....WOW WE ARE LEADING IT!!!! ARE YA'LL CRAZY!!!

my school is based in a small community where everyone knows everyone and all of thieir business...to say that we have a very large REDNECK population is an understatement. in my school you are either a redneck or a pill head.

where do i fall???
well i live in the country i like country music....but for the rodeos and the skoal rings...no thanks....thats no me...
but i don't pop pills to get that high....if i want to feel dizzy and out of control i will ride a huge rollercoaster over and over again...

my group of friends is not the populars or the pill heads...we are a little bit of everything...

we have the cheerleader, the suicidal person, the i wanna be everybodies friend, the peacemaker, the stoner, the redneck, the rich kid, the mentally disabled, and last but not least....me....not excatly sure what i am yet...

at this point (the first day of school) i have a boyfriend that i would do practically anything for...i love him with all my heart....i would do anything for him....we work together...and yes we have our PDA sickening moments...but what can i say i love him and he loves me....his name is Jacob and he is perfect to me.
my friends don't like very much but they dont protest the relationship because they see how happy i am.

after school if i dont go to my sucky minimum wage job ringing up food and DVD's to the ungrateful customers i go to his house. i almost never go straight home from school.

Read the next chapter to see what happens with me my job and Jacob*Heart*
© Copyright 2011 Ami (seniorgirl2011 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759155-Day-1