*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759885-Im-That-Girl
by 10794k
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1759885
I am the girl...
I am the girl who stays at home most of the time. I am the girl who goes online and sees other people hanging out and having fun, and feels a pang of jealousy. I am the girl who is content to be by herself with a book in hand and her ipod on shuffle for the afternoon. I am the girl that other people don't envy. I am the girl that feels that she needs to prove something to someone. I am the girl who has to talk herself out of depression. I am the girl who can't wait to get out of high school and break down her barriers in college. I am the girl who is smart but has to work hard for it. I am the girl who feels that whenever things go wrong, the only comfort she have is that college is soon. I am the girl who doesn't party, has never had a drink, and has never had a boyfriend. But I am not the girl who is going to sit around and worry that there is something wrong with me. I am the girl who know's that in the end, everything will turn out alright.
© Copyright 2011 10794k (10794k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759885-Im-That-Girl