*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759956-The-Journey-through-Life
Rated: E · Poetry · Adult · #1759956
This is about the hardache, sadness and the disappointment some of us face in this world
The Journey through Life

Riding that road we call life
Some of us are riding with family
and friends to help us along the way.
But others is riding that road with sadness and
unjust on that journey that we call life.
In America, it is written that all men are created equal.
So,why does the color of my skin make my road so
narrow and so hard to travel?
A road that has many holes in it, with not that many way out.
That leaves to jail and death for some of us.
I did not choose the color of my skin.
It was chosen for me.  So how does our maker choose who
would be successful, who would have happiness or sadness
and who would have many disappointment on that
journey that we call "Life".

That road in life we are traveling through leads some of us in many directions the right way or the wrong way.  Maybe you are one of the few that is on the right road.  Or, on the other hand, that road some of us areriding on we are not that fortunately...up head or just around the corner, there be many bumps and trails we have to face along the way.  In life, some of us are on a road that leads to a dead end, with no way out with the mistakes that we have made.  There is a saying that every road goes somewhere, the point is how you get there, maybe if we stopped for once and think about what we are about to do with our life, our road would be much easy to travel with no heartache along the way.  Or would our life be simple if we all had a crystal ball that we can peek into the future to see what up ahead.  Or would life be great...if all our life was just like a straight narrow road that leads in all the best of ways with great success and no confrontation...along the way?  However, it is unrealistic in the real world...life is not that easy like in a romance novel.  There are alway something out there to attempt us to go down that wrong road that will leave to affair, murder, durgs, jail and many disappointment along the way.
© Copyright 2011 shortstuff (bhopk06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1759956-The-Journey-through-Life