*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760176-remember-the-magic
by tdoggy
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1760176
don't forget it
They say fairytales dont exsist. Unicorns and rainbows with a pot of gold are silly storries. santa, leprechauns, the toothfairy, cupid, dinosaurs, and purple ponys,etc are all made up and untrue. Well i laugh at the those dream breaking heart crushing unimmagininative fools because they will never enjoy life they can dream about calculaters while we dream about colorful kitty cats. I can honestly say that science is wrong all those dumb facts are wrong for i  have seen them. adults lose that sense of wonder. They dont get that magic feeling when your absolutely positve a leprechaun is near. They dont remember how it feels to stay up all night waiting for santa while you end up sleeping anyways. They cant feel that joyful curious feeling we get. We can see the end of the rainbow if we look a little closer see behind the lies they spread. Kids might pick on us and tease, but i beg you please never forget the magic. Always remember and dont mind the other kids missing out because you will always be happier then them please please just remember and never never ever forget it.
© Copyright 2011 tdoggy (tabbycat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1760176-remember-the-magic