*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761239-Like-A-Million-Bucks
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1761239
A few months later after officially dating, Nicole and Braelin are reunited.
I was finished work and was standing in the lobby talking to my co-worker, Kate. I had my back facing the front door.

"So how are you and Braelin doing?" she asked me.

"We're good, I miss him a lot though, it sucks that we never see each other."

"Ya, I bet. When do you get to see him next?"

"Um, I think he's coming up for a few days at the end of the month. Hopefully." I said.

Then I noticed that Kate was no longer looking at me, she was staring behind me, smiling foolishly.

"I quess I'm early," a voice said from behind me.

I slowly turned around to see who was talking. Standing at the doors in blue jeans and a black leather jacket was my boyfriend, Braelin Overstreet. I was in such shock that I just stood there with my hand over my mouth.

Braelin said, "hey baby!"

Hearing his voice made me snap back in reality. I dropped my hands and ran over to him. He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me off the ground and spun me around. He put me down and held my hands by my side.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you so much, and I had the weekend off." he said.

"Awe, Braelin, I missed you too!"

After saying good-bye to everyone at work we walked outside, hand-in-hand. We went down the street and climbed into the black SUV. He sat on the far side, while I sat in the middle. He put one arm over my shoulder and held my other hand.

"I still can't believe you're here!" I said.

"Haha, me either. It was sorta a spur of the moment."

"I've been so close to that moment. But it's been too hard to come and visit you."

"I know it sucks. But I've been waiting forever to do this, come here babe."

He gestured for me to come closer. He brushed my hair away, placed both hands on my face, and then he kissed me. His two hot lips were pressing against mine.

Braelin asked, "so, what should we do tonight?"

"I say we continue with this. We have some catching up to do."

"Sounds good to me! Driver, let's stay out for a bit."

"Where would you like to go," the driver asked from the front seat.

"Tim Horton's Drive Thru, then just cruise around for awhile," Braelin replied.

After stopping at Tim Hortons we kept on driving. I finished my Ice Cap and looked at Braelin.

"Come here, you got something on your lip," he said.

But instead of wiping it off, he kissed the corner of my mouth, and licked it off.

"Oh, that was very smooth!" I said.

"I do what I can. And speaking of smooth, I brought you something."

He pulled a bright pink gerber daisy out of a bag and handed it to me.

"I got this for you in Florida, I know they're your favorite. Oh, and there's this," he said.

Then he pulled out a golden Dolce & Gabbana bag from under the seat. He handed it to me.

"Open it!" he said.

I pulled out a gorgeous dark purple clutch and an 'I Love Florida' sweater.

"Braelin! I love them, especially this!" I said before pulling the sweater over my head.

"Haha, I knew you'd like that."

"You really know how to make a girl feel special."

"Well, it's worth it when I have someone as fantastic as you."

Then I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

I said, "it's kinda hard to stop kissing you when you're so cute."

"So now you know how I feel everytime I'm with you."

This time he leaned in front of me and kissed me. I felt his hand slid over my thigh and undo my seatbelt. Then he pulled me onto his lap. I repositioned myself so I was stradling him. We were stiill kissing, but it turned into more of a makeout session. He had his left hand up the back of my shirt. His right hand rested on my thigh. When we stopped I moved so I was sitting in between his legs, with my back facing him.

"I quess I should call home," I said to him.

I pulled out my cell phone and was talking to my mom. As I was on the phone, Braelin was giving me whillies on my back. The whillies turned into tickling after I hung up the phone. I started laughing so hard that we both fell sideways in the seat. When we both stopped laughing I rolled over so I was facing him. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him.

"It's still crazy to me, us, I mean," I said.

"Why?"

"Cause, you're an international popstar with millions of female fans."

"This is all old news!"

I shoved his shoulder because of his sarcastic tone.

"And, you could have any girl in the world, but you're here with me."

"Well of course I am. There's no one else I'd rather be with. I'm head over heels for you."

"You make me feel pretty damn good about myself."

"Well, if it's any constellation, you make me feel like a million bucks."

© Copyright 2011 Charlie-Cloud (charlie-cloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761239-Like-A-Million-Bucks