*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761311-The-way-you-have-made-me-feel
Rated: 13+ · Other · Relationship · #1761311
Me ranting about life
Tears pour down my face like rain dripping down the windows of a moving car. "How could you do this to me?" I scream in my head, but its my own mistake. Never trust anyone and never let anyone know the real you, Those are my two main rules about guys, and I broke them both. I loved you and look what love did to me. I'm laying here bleeding for you, do you see me now? Do I matter now? does anyone even care? Does this make you love me? The answer to all of the questions is no. I guess this is my way of proving there is no love left in the world only pain and suffering, war and hate, what have we become? Animals, thats all we are. Take a good look at your self, think of the things you have done. Are you proud of what you have done with your life? No? Then change. Because maybe, some how, we can save whats left of our world.



-Random rants of a 14 year old girl-
© Copyright 2011 Elizabeth Lonesome (weemer96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761311-The-way-you-have-made-me-feel