*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761359-The-Blah-in-Blah-Blah
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1761359
Do you know the story of blah VS Mother McStich
A long time ago in a far and distant land lived a little blob all covered in sand. His name was Blah from the species of Blah Blahs; though there was only two of his kind. One day Blah went with his buddy Blah on a drawn out journey through the night woods. In fact it was so dense and dark that not a shade of bark reflected in the eyes of Buddy'ol'Blah as he was sqished and dished upon the plate of Mother McStich. She gobbled as Blah wobbled in her dry scrappy throat only to puke up her livers in a puffing big smoke. Exhaling her last breath, Mother McStich cried "Ill..geleta... crwewsss... bwokssssss"; and by then she died. Blah was free, Buddy Blah was dead, as Mother Mcstich's slimy teeth had severed his jellyish head. Blah was just one, though his journey was not at end as he had to conquor the world alone. So through the dim woods he rolled, until he burst out into the plains of Erabedolamutasamakulashuapukatumasulaitanaofifaokada. Here the pastures were brown covered in shimmering stuff that enlighted a land in the scent of musk. Oh what a journey it had been, Blah had found heaven; but realized too soon that "Heaven sux". So he took out his rifle and jellyshot to hell.
Now is the end for quite some time, but one day the Blah Blahs will rise up and burst forth from a blender of maggots and lime.
© Copyright 2011 Leonidas (timesnog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761359-The-Blah-in-Blah-Blah