*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761826-waiting
by Lela
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1761826
im not sure what this is, lemme know what you think.
im standing here waiting,looking for him, to come. i have been waiting 2 hours now, still no sign. he said he wouldnt ever leave me for as long as we live. where is he?  he said he would be here! 3 hours later  a car pulls up in my yard i thought it was him so i went to the door, just in case. as i went to open it someone knocked "open the door,please help." I opened the door and there he was but something was different. "babe your bleeding." "honey i know,dont cry, there was a drive by, and they shot me, but i couldnt keep you waiting,i promised i wouldnt keep you waiting and this is me keeping my promise." he said. after that he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek,and whispered "i love you." then right there just like that,that very moment he died in my arms and my heart went cold. 
© Copyright 2011 Lela (williamslela at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761826-waiting