*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763560-Bang
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1763560
Somtimes tings just add up, nd something has to give. Sometimes that thing is a skull
Bang! The bullet left the gun before there was any time to think. He had been pushed to far. Yet, it was still too much. He dropped to his knees, and the gun slid from his hand as he realized everything he had just done. “I, I didn’t mean to.” he stammered. “I just, I just wanted.” his words were interrupted as tears began to stream down his face, and he started to sob uncontrollably. Through the tears he managed to yell out, “You did this! It didn’t have to be so complicated! You always had to run, and keep it from me. You, you’re the monster. It’s your fault!” his head flung back and he screamed it louder, “It’s your fault!” More sobs came, and the hole in the little boys head leaked more and more blood. Soon, there was a pool, around the boy, around him, even around the overturned bowl. He lifted the gun again, and held the barrel in his mouth. Then he pulled the trigger, and took his own life. Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids.

© Copyright 2011 A Shattered Heart (heavensmaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763560-Bang