*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764188-My-Life-with-Drake-Madison
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1764188
A young high school girl and how her complicated "crush" could evolve into something more.
        The first day of school  is always the worst for me. While everybody else is sharing very descriptive details about their summer, I walk around smiling and saying “hi” to everyone, but end up walking around the hallways by myself. Then when everything was going just fine, I spot him at the corner. My happy shield collapse and I stumble over my feet, landing close enough for his friends to snort out a deafening laugh. Like always, he laughs with them. But as my blood quickly rushes to my head  and I intent not to look at him, I see his not-so-harsh-almost-kind-eyes looking back at me. My heart flutters and my body goes through a chain of reactions, like an earthquake can cause a tsunami. His name is Drake Madison, he is very popular and cute, of course way out of my league.  My name? my name is Bailey Grace, I am of medium popularity and I love to make art ( music, paint, write.. etc.). But of course my absolute favorite is writing, that is why I am writing this;  My Life with Drake Madison.
         
         I knew that 12th grade would be just like the 11th , nothing would change. The usual torture would always await me by locker 80, Drake’s locker. But of course I couldn’t avoid it, there was always a reason to pass his locker, a class was in front of it, or the glorious water fountain  awaited next to it after gym. Either way it was torture, because every time I did, his presence would take over my mind, body and soul, and my heart; my heart would want to escape my ribcage and jump right out. But what could I do, his blue-green eyes will always abduct my heart, his smile will steal my frown and make me smile and his humor makes me the no longer quiet Bailey, no one knew. Yes, we where friends. But that was only before his pride and ignorance took over his fun and caring personality. Now I’m to lame to even say "hi" to him.

         I missed him very much and I still liked him, because I knew he wasn’t like that, he was a nice person, I just needed to find him. So for the first 3 months of school I focused on trying to get him alone and talk to him. It never happened, his army of so called “friends” would charge at me with insults and laughs. Until one day he came up to me and said “I’m sorry”. I was confused, why was he apologizing if he was still friends with the other guys? But he continued “I’m sorry, I can’t talk to you. You’re-” he hesitated and then sighed. “don’t worry”  I said “ I know.” My heart had stopped and I couldn’t find my voice. “-you think I’m a LOSER” tears boiled in my eyes now. “NO! of course not, you are the most beautiful, intelligent, and nicest girl I have ever met!” my tears started rolling down my cheeks as I blurted-” WHAT!?” he smiled a caring smiled and explained how he was apologizing for being stupid and choosing the other guys over me. We both laughed afterward and finally confessed our feelings to each other while going over our lives the last couple of months. The week after that I got my fist kiss, the night he said “I love you.” And this was just the beginning, we had our whole lives ahead of us, but for now I was certain we where going to spend it together.
                   
© Copyright 2011 young-pencil (soulheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764188-My-Life-with-Drake-Madison