*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764707-She-did-leave
Rated: 18+ · Other · Experience · #1764707
Please read other work first, it leads into this one. Thanks.
Nathan and I broke up on March 1st. I still had a box of his things. On April 1st, I decided to take them to him. I was tired of looking at it. I had asked many times for him to get it. I hadn't made contact with him for a week. I was scared of what he may do. But April 1st, I said enough was enough.

I drove over when he was taking his mom to work. That way I could be there waiting for him. He got back and as he was driving down the street, he saw me and waved and I saw the smile on his face. He got out and hugged me. Said I have missed you. Him and the girl he left me for, broke up the night before. She had moved all her things out the night before. He asked me to come inside and talk.

We talked and we talked some more about our relationship. He said he realized he loved me, wanted to be with me. So we spent all day together. We picked up his mom from work and all three of us hung out until 10 p.m. I had been there since 8 a.m. No arguing, nothing. In fact, before his mom came back, we had been intimate. Everything seemed to be going our way again. Made plans for me to come by April 2nd at 8 to ride with them to get cigarettes. His mom was happy I was there, between Nathan and his mom, they didn't want her back. He said it many times.

I arrived the next day at 8. We made the cigarette run and Nathan and I went and did errands. Stopped at my house to give us alone time. We went back to his moms and made plans for cooking dinner and going for a walk.

Then, by luck, she called. Said she wanted to come by and discuss things. He said ok, kissed me and said I love you, I will tell her that. But did he? No. She was acting all flirty and making me feel jealous. Kissing him, etc. Acting like nothing was wrong. I asked, should I leave. He said no, was working up the courage to tell her. She had never acted that way before. Told me that he loved me again, said I love you because you give me what I need, etc. I was way more affectionate with him, which he loved.

Nathan then said the words I was dreading. I don't love you, I love her. His mom stood up for me. Said you just told me that you loved me right before she arrived. He lied and tried to cover his tracks. Then his mom said he and I were doing other things, more in the last two days than she and him did in three weeks. The other girl just sat there. It made no difference though. He finally came clean though and said I did tell her, yes I do love her. But did it make a difference? No. She came after me to try to punch me.

Did I break them up again? Maybe. But she left him four years ago and then she did a few days ago. Probably will again tonight. But I told them how I felt, it is sad that he is throwing everything he and I had for a girl that he had a history with. Said many times, I was his future. He knows that I love him and he said he loved me. Can I go back? No. He made his choice now. If he is lonely, he knows why. He hates being lonely, but he knows why now he is.


The next day....

Called his mom to apologize. She said I have nothing to be sorry over. He's the one pulling this. However, the other girl had never left last night. So if he made his choice, don't come back to me again.
© Copyright 2011 Jenny Smith (cassiebee3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764707-She-did-leave