*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764910-The-Sounds-Of-A-Crying-Whale
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1764910
A man and his family the man treated his family so bad that the wife left him.
                                        The Sounds Of A Crying Whale

                                           

                                                  Prologue

        This story is about a whaler (Keaton) and his family(Estelle mom,Alyson daughter,Ethan son).The whaler had treated his  family very badly that his own wife left him for a another man.The man she left with was always caring for her and her children.Then the wife got married with the other man...but the whaler found out and swore for vengeance.The married couple ran off with their now children after the townspeople  told them.Where they went was Iceland they lived as immigrants.



                                    Chapter 1 The sounds of a crying whale



    "Get me another beer women!"Keaton screamed."maybe if you said please can give me a beer mother would give you one!"Alyson said. " SHUT YOUR DANG MOUTH GIRL!' Keaton  yelled."OW! mother father hit me across the face.""Keaton get in the kettle room now!" Estelle warned."No way dad is going to say that especially to mom."Ethan chuckled."Why couldn't he just runaway just like our 8 hound dogs."Keaton said."Keaton! you better apologize to your only son!."Estelle said."Why should I listen to a stupid woman."Keaton screamed."Get out of my house just get out now!"Estelle cried.



                                          Chapter 2 A sad war of love















© Copyright 2011 writter (adrain2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764910-The-Sounds-Of-A-Crying-Whale