*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765076-Twisted-Apocalypse
Rated: XGC · Other · Contest Entry · #1765076
Zombies attack, but they're not after your brains.
The government had always been looking for a way to create a super soldier, something to replace the brave men and women that risked their lives on the battlefield. It is 2014, and they finally got what they wanted. Their scientists must have gone a little crazy, because they figured out how to create a super soldier from a human corpse.

Something went horribly wrong. The super soldiers killed them all and escaped. Their bodies were never found, so only one thing could have happened. They were turned into zombie super soldiers as well.

When everyone in the neighboring cities was evacuated by the National Guard, Samantha and her news team stayed behind. She wasn’t about to miss the news story of a lifetime! They decided to wait on the edge of town, facing the laboratory. Night time was fast approaching, and Samantha was getting anxious.

Everything was quiet and still. Not even the wind was blowing, and with the heat from the summer lingering past sunset, the muggy, stale air was unbearable. Samantha’s cameraman, Jackson, was pacing back and forth under the awning. He had long since taken his shirt off. Those rippling muscles always caught Samantha’s eye. She always wanted to tear into him when he got all hot and sweaty with his shirt off.

They weren’t alone though, Tanya, a fellow reporter, was there too. She wanted in on the action when Samantha said she was going to stay.

Samantha let her imagination get away from her, and never heard the approach of the hands that grabbed her. She screamed as she was dragged several feet before looking up at her captors.

There were three large men who had their hands all over her. Their hair was thin and gone in large patches. Their eyes were vacant as they glared down at her, drooling a black ichor. Their hands were thick, but dry and bony. And what was more horrifying, they were naked, the ‘Y’-shaped cut from an autopsy showing on their chest. Looking further down their wretched forms, she saw that their genitals were gone. A vacant, black hole was in their place.

She screamed more, arching and struggling to try and get away. Meanwhile, Tanya’s eyes went wide; she had never seen something so horrifying.

“Jackson! Grab the camera!” She yelled out.

He was scared. Not knowing what else to do, he picked up the camera and turned it on. Jackson aimed it towards Samantha and her attackers as they both watched the madness unfold.

The naked, undead men easily tore Samantha’s purple suit from her small form. She began to cry uncontrollably as she felt their cold hands tearing at her flesh. The larger of the two knelt, lifting her legs until her hips were in the air beside his face. She began to kick and scream even more as she looked into those unfeeling eyes. The undead man opened his mouth, showing his jagged, uneven teeth that looked more shark-like than human. He suddenly lowered his head, biting down on her crotch. Samantha’s blood curdling scream could be heard for miles, but there was no one there to hear. None that could help anyway. Tanya and Jackson had been grabbed as well and had been dragged away to a similar fate.

When the screams finally stopped, Samantha was dropped to the ground as the undead man crawled away, his face bloody, and his lust satisfied. Samantha lay there for a while, seemingly dead, but then, her eyes opened, and she rolled over, crawling away like a giant spider, hungry for her next meal.

---

Word Count: 600
© Copyright 2011 Winterborne (winterborne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765076-Twisted-Apocalypse