*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765289-First-Script-WaNoRad
by S.R
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Philosophy · #1765289
We shall open it and when only WaNoRad will rule mind dusted by Fear...
First Script: WaNoRad



Everything started with a dream that I call TARGET, it`s something superior than me greater than me, that keeping me going forward knowing that I will do it I don`t know how or when or even why? All I know is this “I will get this target definitely I will ,There is no Big or Small and what I feel is what I Think and what I think is what I Want”.



The tales of a Target



I was walking in dark on a road and I can see everything that I did before even memories of my childhood to the day that I got this dream, then I looked to the rest of the road I saw nothing but empty road and I kept walking then I saw different paths each one leading to a big door or a gate, I looked around me then I realize that I have been surrounded by 360 roads, each one lead to a gate so I went to one of these paths and walked and in the end of this road I saw a Gate with a name on it and that name is “WaNoRad” I walked to the gate and I open it and I release it” .

“Although the dream wasn`t deciphered yet, but it`s inspiration is shaping every angle of my earthly life and make What I Want is what I Need and what I feel is the Reality of my Dreams”.




The next day I started to notice that everything is different the taste of the water the smell of the food the way I walk or I talk […] it`s like I live on the same world but with new Proportions, I felt horrible my day is like my night and my night is like my worst nightmare.

“O strange being in the mystery life […] to kill yourself or to die in emptiness of your hollow remains Alone and Scared of my existence”

“I lost everything so why the fear?  Why good or bad when there is only darkness surrounding my heart`s tears? Why I`m washing and washing but my heart color doesn’t faint?  What should I Do? Should I drain my life to the limit? Or should I….”

I was so terrified of this new concept when it comes to my head so terrified that I was able to see the horror came out of those gates tearing apart the earth like never happened before scream of the creatures blasting the sphere  of the three gates of hell.

This time I sat on my knees, I was staring on nothing but my shadow then I decided to do it, that was my last time to spent moment in time with myself, I even started to miss myself knowing that the next time there will be no time For me to myself, It`s the beginning of WaNoRad.I went home to prepare my self for the first step, I have to find the […] My blood first and then...
         



                    From “The Extinction Marks” By S. Rafii     

© Copyright 2011 S.R (kurousaki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765289-First-Script-WaNoRad