*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765582-Young-Love
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Drama · #1765582
This will be a continuous short story serise about "Young Love"
I'm a normal girl. I've always wanted that special moment, or that special someone to come into my life. I'm Kayce and i'm 15 and i feel this ridiculously empty feeling in me. I really shouldn't be feeling this, but for some strange reason, i feel like im not complete. All my friends have boyfriends and they rub it all in my face, just like if a truck were to keep hitting me. I feel just jealousy, and uder depression whenever i see them or even talk to them. My best friend, Jayde, is just like me, so i could say I have one friend left. She was more emo though, i mean, she wore black clothes, listened to dark music, you know what emo means. Anyway she was still my friend on the inside. We always talk, and listen to each others problems, and feelings. I walk into homeroom and i couldn't believe my eyes, she was hugging a boy. I walked up to her and all she said was "I think i found the one Kayce". I just was frozen, unable to speak or walk. I knew i had lost another friend, to a boy. All day long she's been talking about him, and even sitting next to him, while i'm all alone. Just a stupid loner. I just felt there was no way a guy could ever have feelings for me. I wear glasses, i maintain a 3.8 Gpa, and frankly im a tad tom-boyish. Maintaining reality isnt like a walk in the park, its like climbing a tremendous mountain that never seems to end, and i'm still way at the bottom where the losers are. The next day couldn't be any better i thought, until i fell in love with the new guy, Aaron. He was extremely handsome, and his eyes were a tree green. He was in my computer class, but i didn't say "Hi", only because a guy that handsome wouldn't wanna even talk to a girl like me. When the teacher, Mr. Brass, said this "Ok students get into partners", i knew this would be a train wreck. Everyone started going for the best friends, until it was only me and Aaron left. So he gently walked up to me and said "Hello, my names Aaron, so glad to meet you". I was in a trance of love, i had to snap out of it, but i just couldn't with his movie star good looks. I cautiously said "Hi, my name is Kayce, and its nice to meet you too". I felt so stupid, i probably said that in a monotone way, or a way that he would just ignore me. The assignment was to make a picture on the computer of nature, which was relativley boring, but Aaron had a nack for technology and computers. He asked me "So what would you like to do?". I honestly didn't have a clue what to do, so i told him my favorite animal. I started to say "Hmm maybe bears, if you want?". He answered "That sounds like a wonderful idea." I don't believe it, he didn't reject my possibility, maybe he is the one for me, i can feel it in my heart. Aaron began saying "Hey, um would you want to eat lunch with me?". I just screamed at the top of my lungs, of course in my head, and answered "I would love to".
© Copyright 2011 PolarClaw (polarclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765582-Young-Love