*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765887-I-found-myself
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1765887
Last letter to love
Dear

Its one of those times when words fail me. Pain in my heart is beyond these words, beyond anything.

Being alone was the way of life for me but when you came into my life, I found my home in you..I found hope, hope to smile, to love, to live and to die as someone who belonged. Before you, I felt like a drop of rain, always lost among thousands like mine.
But with you, this rain drop felt that among all the others, it is the luckiest one..the only one which has found an anticipating palm. My happiness was out of measure that someone in this world was there, waiting for me.

You were the first being in this world who noticed my smile and you were the first one to read my eyes, which betrayed that smile. Each day, my love for you grew stronger and so did my understanding of this little thing that beats inside me. I never knew that it was capable of caring and loving..I never knew that a smile is from one's heart too.
I thank Lord for each and every moment I lived with you. You gave a meaning to my life, infact you gave me a life.

In my last words ever, I want to tell you that I have always loved you, even in that moment when you left me. Before this heart stops beating forever, I want to thank you. Its with you only, that I found myself...

Yours forever
© Copyright 2011 Smita Tanwar (mypenmysword at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1765887-I-found-myself