*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766076-The-Place-for-Learning
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1766076
This is something I wrote just out of the blue about school taking over me.
The place for learning has slowly taken over me.

The part of the place for learning where music is produced has been stressful. We've been working hard preparing for competitions, many people only now worrying about the results.

The part where I study number relationships has been less stressful recently, but will likely become more worrisome for me. I just took a state test, meeting and exceeding both their standards and my own. Hopefully this will remain true before I finish studying it.

The part where I study the past has taken over the most of me. My attention recently has been focused on outlining points of historical interest to my studies. The end for this study is close, yet the ended is clouded by the shadow of work I still have to do.

The part where I study reactions of matter has been much less worrisome. My instructor makes things easy, making it understandable for everyone.

The part where I read and write has recently been simply just reading. In all actuality, it hasn't been taking over because I already done the work for the most important work of writing I did for this part of the place for learning.

And finally, the place where I report the news has had its ups and downs. While I've done my part, others have not, making it difficult for everyone else. I have felt unappreciated for the extra work I do, but I've been assured that I am.

The place for learning has been taking over my life. Parts of it have been easy, others difficult. The end is near, but the sight of it is blocked by the work I still have to do. I still have a while to go before I'm free and can rest. A while to go before I can rest.   

© Copyright 2011 B.A. Hopkins (tj_rigg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766076-The-Place-for-Learning