*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766114-Blame
by Gouran
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1766114
Please coment. My fisrt stoty.
Blame





This is a short part of the story Blame.



"But what if she says no!" I cried.

Arian started to walk away from me, trying to ignore what I said. He went to the kitchen, right across where I was sitting. "You didn't even try to talk to her about it," Arian exclaimed angrily. He shook his head in disappointment. "Well Arian, you know how nervous I get when I talk to girls," I cried. It was late, and I had to go so I packed-up. The history class worksheet was all over the dining table. It was the first time that I went to Arian’s house. My mother would never allow me to go over to my friend’s house; especially if they were girls. Now I was 18 years old, and I could do what I wanted too. Well, that was what I thought.



The next day I woke up to the phone ringing from downstairs, I heard my mother talking on the phone with someone; it was hard to tell who it was. All I heard from my mom was, yes and ok! I was getting ready to go to school. Suddenly, I heard my mom calling my name. “Tommmmmm!” I went down the hall, “it’s Earvin, she wants to know if you’re going to her house today!” she shouted. I have always been so shy when talkingto a girl, even my cousins. “Do you have time to work with me after school Tom?” Earvin asked. I paused for a minute, "what does she mean?" Does this mean she likes me? “Sure Earvin” I answered happily. When I was 16 years old, I had a crush on her. Sadly, because of my shyness I never told her about it. Maybe this was my chance; maybe now I can tell her.







© Copyright 2011 Gouran (gourandiego at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766114-Blame