*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766660-What-women-like-and-other-stuff
Rated: 18+ · Article · Comedy · #1766660
My ranting and raving on new matters, including the stupid things that women love so much
Let me get straight to the point: women are interested in men with who possess one or,in some cases both of the following characteristics. A.)Lots and lots of cash & B.)VERY large dicks. Now to you poor homeless people or gentlemen with small wangs, don't be discouraged. There are things you can do to change your ways of not getting laid. For our tiny Tims, there is something called male enhancement, which is a pill that you swallow, just like a woman guzzles down sperm, and eventually your dick gets big. Dont ask me how it works, because i dont know; it just works. Thats all anyone ever needs to know. And for our hobo Joes out there roaming the streets, For you I have a complex foolproof process. Go Door-to-door doing a false charity. That's where you say your raising money for cancer or some other bullshit, then keep the cash. Then spend your winnings on lots and lots of lottery tickets. Eventually, you'll win.
Now whether you have a tiny dick, no money, or are morbidly obese(in which case you can join Jenny Craigs, you fat fuckers), you have NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER for not getting the hot girl who has fucked every dude on the football team. Take my advice and use it.

Contemplate this

JLS
© Copyright 2011 one with the ostriches (dajordanperson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766660-What-women-like-and-other-stuff