*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766766-Resurrection
by piney
Rated: E · Fiction · History · #1766766
This is a short story about the Resurrection or Easter.
Where to start.



It started out like any ordinary day. We were on our way to put spices on the body of our Lord and Savior Jesus who had been crucified on Friday. As we walked down the road to the tomb, we reflected on the events of the past week. How could these things have happened? What would we do now?



Halfway to the tomb, we remembered the big stone that had been rolled in front. There was no way we would be able to move it! Were we in for a shock! When we got closer, the stone had been rolled away! How had this happened? Where was Jesus' body?



Looking into the tomb, a man dressed in dazzling white clothes told us that 'He Is Not Here He Is Risen'. We ran to find the disciples to tell them what happened. Of course, they would never believe a group of women.



Later on, I walked through the garden reflecting on the events and wondering where Jesus was. I met a man that I assumed was the gardener and asked him where they had taken my Lord. Was I amazed I finally figured out that I had come face to face with the Risen Lord!!





© Copyright 2011 piney (jeanlewis3163 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766766-Resurrection