*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766929-the-Abomination
by Amber
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1766929
A story of suspence
I suddenly looked around me I couldn’t see any -thing but mist. I...I made out a human figure in the distance I thought it was my mum coming out to get me but it wasn’t! I focused on the mysterious shape; it was coming closer and closer to me and BANG CRASH BOOM! I suddenly fell to the ground whilst the man came closer and closer! I woke up in an old and battered cave which was in the middle of no-were, it turned out when I fell over I banged my head and twisted my ankle and landed up in this state. I wondered were I was I wanted my mum so badly I started to cry!



Something came to get me and I didn’t know who or what it was I hid in the darkest corner I could find! The Man finally came but with a knife. I frantically wiped away my tears and thought to my-self “WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!” I jumped out behind him and saw he was an actual VAMPIRE! He was too fast for me so I ran as fast as my little legs could take me. After that I came to the sub way i knew this one because it was 10 blocks away from my house! “YIPPPPEEEE!” I exclaimed as I jumped up and down until my legs got tired “I’M GOING HOME!” I shouted.



But it wasn’t over yet I still had to put up a fight!

© Copyright 2011 Amber (twinkle1501 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766929-the-Abomination