*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767159-Vampires-of-Nora-Roberts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1767159
Lesbian vampire interlude. Based on characters from N. Roberts book.
Lillith watched as the silken robe dropped from her lover’s shoulders and onto the cold gray stone floor. Lora walked over to the brunette and glanced with a knowing smile at her sire. Lillith gave a feint nod of approval as the anticipation of amusement danced in her hollow blue eyes.

Lora spoke to the woman in a soothing, hushed tone, “No need to tremble, cherie. The Queen just wants to observe you in your purest form while she decides how you can best serve her. There is no shame in your natural state…only beauty. Stand tall with your head held high so she may see you as regal and afford you a position as such.” The woman took a deep breath to calm herself and raised her head… chin held high. Lora walked in a circle around the woman, wide at first and slowly. She began to tighten the circle with vampiric speed and stopped suddenly behind her. She found herself inches from the pulsating neckline of the young beauty. The scent of this one was intoxicating and she closed her eyes in ecstasy as she moved the thick raven mane aside and kissed the tender skin on the back of her neck. The woman gasped as the vampire’s cold breath fleeted across her skin. She began to tremble slightly as she felt surprisingly warm lips travel from her hairline, down her neck and to her shoulder. She felt soft hands caressing her body and that same body betrayed her as her nipples stiffened and warmth flooded her nether region.

Lora could feel the blood heating below the surface of the woman’s skin. She wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her tight against her own tepid body absorbing the warmth radiating from the human.
“N'ayez pas peur, cherie…. Don’t be afraid “ , she reassured. She used her free hand to tantalize the erect nipples of her lover’s entertainment. She moved her other hand from the woman’s waist and began to slowly slide her hand down toward her female essence.

Lillith watched and was intrigued with Lora’s self control and patient skill. It had taken her centuries to develop the kind of patience Lora seemed to have naturally. It was one of the many things she loved about her. She felt her own body respond as she watched her lover caress the human’s flesh so tenderly. She could sense the human was about to break and give herself over to pleasure.

Lora’s hand was wet with the woman’s desire, and she began to move her hips slightly in response to Lora’s rhythmic seduction. The woman’s body begged for more and Lora would not give it…she kept her pace slow and steady. A soft moan escaped from her full lips as she arched her back and lay her head back on Lora’s shoulder. Lora felt her fangs ache and her eyes burn with red as the prey unknowingly offered itself to her lusty hunger. She fought back the feelings before she lost control of her carnal desire. “Ahhh…tis pleasure we seek tonight” she told herself. She tore her gaze away from the thumping pulse of blood beating just below the surface of the elongated neck that lay before her and looked into her lover’s smoldering blue eyes. “Lillith is pleased”, she thought “now is the time”

In an instant, she had swept up the woman and moved effortlessly to her lovers bed with the evening’s offering. The woman began to tremble as she was now in the immediate presence of the Eternal Queen.

Lillith was draped with priceless jewels that hung between her ample breasts. A delicate gold chain adorned her waist and at the clasp, an extension of the chain connected to a gold ring that pierced her most intimate area. She sat propped with what seemed like dozens of pillows, her legs shamelessly apart as she absently touched her gold ring. “So tell me, my little beauty, have you yet to taste the pleasures of a woman ?”

She cast her eyes downward and her voice waivered slightly, “N-no, I have not”.

“Aye, but you have wanted a woman… have you not?”

She sat silently for a moment “Y-yes, I have wanted …but just once”

“Well as beautiful as you are… this night you shall have two. You have been chosen above all of the rest for this honor and you shall feel pride…not the ridiculous shame you humans have been taught to feel” Lillith beckoned her to lay beside her, and with a nudge from Lora, the woman went to lie beside the Queen. Lillith put her arm around her and took her to her bosom. “You are special and you should enjoy being caressed, being kissed tenderly and being loved by someone who knows your body. For whom better to show you the pleasures of your own body than someone who owns the same?” Bumbling men seek to please you just enough to suit their own pleasure in the end…. We, however, derive our pleasure from giving you yours…. And receiving back what you have learned… tis a secret we women share, that no man shall ever know”

Lillith felt the woman relax against her and she looked at Lora with a knowing gaze. Lora moved beside the brunette and began stroking her hair, then kissing her shoulder ever so lightly. Lillith began to stir inside as the human’s arousal began to warm both of their bodies.

Lora picked up the woman and straddled her across Lillith’s legs. Lillith smiled a seductively tender smile and the playmate leaned in and kissed the Queen of Darkness with all of the passion she had. Lillith was taken aback by the sudden change of pace but quickly matched the pace of her eager student. Ignited by this display of raw desire, Lora moved behind the woman. Lillith, sensing her lover’s intent repositioned herself so that now she and the playmate were both on their knees facing each other. The woman began to kiss Lillith’s neck and move slowly down to the perfectly pink nipples. She began to suck greedily and moan as Lora reached around coaxed her into erectness. Lillith grabbed her lover by the back of the head and kissed her breathlessly while her breasts were being devoured. Lora had to control her movements below so she would not harm the delicate area of the human’s desire.

When Lora could no longer stand it, she pulled away from her lover’s kiss, “You first, my love”.

Lillith smiled and placed her hand on Lora’s cheek. She brought the playmate up for a kiss ….tenderly she slowed things down. She laid back onto her pillows and slid her legs between those of the woman. She continued to slide her body underneath the woman until her mouth was directly beneath virgin territory. Lora was still behind her and took the woman’s hands and placed them on the headboard. “You’ll need to hold on to this, mon cherie, trust me”. The woman was already transcending into another state of consciousness as Lillith’s tongue found it’s mark.

Lillith was on her back sucking, teasing, licking and torturing the poor virgin sending her to the brink of ecstasy, then relenting….

Lora stared lovingly at the coiffed blonde mound and the tantalizing gold ring that beckoned her mouth. She began kissing Lillith’s inner thigh. Her lover responded with a familiar push of her hips. She moved her mouth over to the gold ring and flicked it with her tongue. The weight of the gold added additional pressure and the movement of the ring only enhanced the lightening speed of her vampire tongue.

Lilllith felt her body respond to the familiar rhythm of her lover’s tongue. She had retracted her fangs in anticipation of the human’s reaction to her own sensual stroke, and she had been right to do so…. She knew however, that Lora had not . She felt the sting of the razor sharp teeth as they pierced her delicate folds and the push of her strong yet velvety soft tongue as she created a double rhythm with her gold ring. Lillith began to move her tongue at the same speed and rhythm as she felt from Lora. The human held her own for a few moments, but she finally succumbed to the overwhelming stimulation from the experienced vampire. Her screams of pleasure as she peaked sent Lillith into a frenzied orgasmic state as she allowed herself to come over and over.

Lora knew Lillith’s orgasms and knew just how to prolong them….enhance them. As her Queen began to climax, she bit just hard enough to have the right mixture of blood and ecstasy fill her mouth. Lillith pushed the spent playmate aside as she arched her back and received the deep plunge of Lora’s fingers triggering what she knew would be the second and most intense orgasm. Lillith’s eyes went red and her fangs involuntarily contracted as her entire body went primal.

The woman stared as the two vampires seemed to suspend themselves in air with the intensity of their passion. The ecstatic scream of the Queen was both frightening and tantalizing. Lora’s eyes were also red as she drank of the Queen. Neither of them seemed to remember she was there, which was a bit of a relief. She did not want to be on their minds while they were in this state. As the storm of passion subsided, the demons within gave way and the vampires returned to their seductive humanistic forms.

“Come my darling little lamb, come to my side” Lillith cooed. “You are as much a part of this ecstasy as we are and you should bask in the afterglow as well” The woman felt honored to be included in such an intimate moment.

As she lay with the vampires, their hands began to caress her body. Again she became aroused. Lillith began to kiss her and she felt the warmth rise in her body. Lora had positioned herself between her legs and began her sexual feast as well.

Not only could Lora taste the sweetness of the human, but she could taste the lingering flavor of her lover’s mouth. She gently slid her fingers inside the woman and felt the barrier of purity. She cried out in pain as Lora pierced her virgin’s resistance. The blood of the lamb covered the vampires fingers.

Lillith immediately smelled the nectar and turned her attention toward Lora. Lora licked the blood from her fingers and kissed her mate. They parted with blood stained lips and wicked smiles.

Lora once again inserted her fingers and began to push harder and faster. The woman responded with wild undulation and cries of passion. Lillith suckled her breast bringing the woman to the highest peak of ecstasy she could have ever imagined. As the woman released her passion, the vampires attacked. Lillith took the pulsing artery in her neck, while Lora took the large artery in her leg. The struggle lasted only seconds as the vampires clamped down and drained their prey. Her heated blood warmed their cold bodies and rejuvenated the energy they spent in the throws of passion.

Lora rolled the corpse off the bed and lay beside her mate. “This is why I have loved you for a thousand years, my Queen”

“And I you, my love”
© Copyright 2011 vwsmith (vwsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767159-Vampires-of-Nora-Roberts