*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767505-Skater-Girl
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1767505
Someone like a basketball player just love a skater girl like her.
My name is Wade Walkers, I'm eighteen years old, single, messy dark brown hair with a pair of sea blue eyes kinda senior. Basketball player, as in I play sports, not hearts. I'm not the captain nor the the bestfriend of the captain. Just a team player. Since the ninth grade, I've been madly in love with this girl I know in my class since first grade (We always had seven classes together).Well, for a start she's not a cheerleader nor she friends with the cheering squad. The squad hates her, but she got moves.

Before I say her name, I'll just describe her first.

She is beautiful and intelligent. Yup! You may think she's just some girl-next-door type of girl because she always puts her beautiful wavy dark brown locks down (Did I mention that she has pink streaks?), sometimes on a high ponytail or on barrettes. She is the only girl in my class who has perfect intense steely gray eyes I know. Her skin was peachy tan and she has some cute rosy cheeks.
She was born on March 1, and to tell you, she was my bestfriend. I even know her locker combination 1439. She has this tough girl attitude, but deep inside she's a total sweetheart with a boyish personality. She hates anything bright and girly like short skirts, high heels, pradas and make-ups, though her favorite colors are black, pink and purple. Her favorite vehicle of all time is her skateboard. The black-and-white big skull face on the front skateboard. She can never live without her skateboard, especially her favorite one. She has three rides, two skateboards and one purple waveboard.

That's why she's nicknamed "Skater girl". She dreamt of having a black car with bad and artistic paint all over it, but she realized that come once she earns $100 to afford a junk car she can repair. Yes, she can repair vehicles. Her father is a repairman, and they own their own car shop called "The Young Car Shop!".

Yeppers, you figured out her last name. Young. Her last name is Young.

So I've mentioned her physical appearance, personality, occupation and who is she in my life.

What else?

Let me think.

Hmmm...her loves and hates. First, I mentioned she hates anything girly (short skirts, high heels, pradas, make-ups). Even though she hates those stuff, she can never hate pink. You know why? Because it brightens her black gothic shades, so it would be like not too dark, not too bright. Skateboards are her ride, and she can fix any skateboard in an hour or two. Did I mentioned that she names her favorites? Like for example, her skateboard with the black and white skull face. She named it...

Bearhugs...

Seriously? Bearhugs? Those thoughts must ran in your mind right? She's not really a dark person, in fact she's just the tame one. Not too bright and friendly, but not too dark and grumpy. She has a thing for teddy bears, she loves them. She names them one by one depending who gave it to her and write it on her purple notebook. Example, I gave her a gigantic white teddy bear with a big purple bow on the neck, she named it..."Mizzy..." due to the fact I missed to give her a candy. Too much? Yeah, I thought so...That's what I was telling you about her soft side with a boyish personality.

She loves food. Eating and cooking them.

Some of her favorite pastime is writing and reading yet she doesn't want to admit it. Her biggest goal ever in life is to be a world-class photographer that's why she always creates memories and scrapbooks, to remember every treasured second that happened.

Okay, I think you now deserve to know her name...

Her name is...Alexandra Young. Yup that's her name...

That's my skater girl...
© Copyright 2011 Logan'sGirl (smileybeargurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767505-Skater-Girl