*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767868-The-Chunin-Exams-Chapter-1
by Neji
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1767868
Okay this story is about one of the most rememberable Naruto Moments, The Chunin Exams.
    All the teams gathered together for the dreaded Chunin exams. In the exams people fought for their village, trying to prove they are the strongest. Each team gather to prove their strength, causing a lot of competition. Some even perish in the exams, and never get the chance to prove their strength. So, the question is... who will live and who will die? 



***********

         

    Shikamaru was in the front of his team. He lazily dragged his feet and had his hands stuffed into his pockets. Behind him were Choji and Ino. Choji was busy gobbling down yet another bag of chips. Ino was busy trying to look feminine.

         

                “Could this get more troublesome?” Shikamaru asked himself bitterly.

         As soon as those words left his mouth, Sakura came running up out of nowhere.

         “So you are here Ino-Pig!” Sakura shouted, throwing her fists in the air.

         “Yeah I am billboard!” Ino snarled, as she too threw her fists in the air.

         Shikamaru rolled his eyes, “So much for not attracting attention.”



    Just to make things better Sasuke and Naruto were right behind her having their own argument. They were arguing about who was the best again. Shikamaru growled and started backing away from them. He did not want all the attention focused on him. Then he backed into someone. Shikamaru slowly turned around to see he backed into one scary looking sand Shinobi. He had crimson hair and black rings around his eyes. Shikamaru’s eyes bulged and he looked at the one standing beside him. He had a strange cat hat and weird face paint. He was making a freaky smirk. Shikamaru slowly backed away from them and ran back into the crowd of rambling Leaf Shinobi.

         

    Rock Lee and his two team members approached the scene, their faces serious and stern. Lee narrowed his eyes and made the best menacing face he could. Neji walked at a slow steady pace. His arms were crossed and his head was held up high. His velvet pupil-less eyes reflected pain and anger. Tenten was casually walking with a slight bob. Her hair was gathered up in two buns on the top of her head. Rock lee halted and spotted Sasuke. He made a slight grin and approached the group to challenge him.

         

    Kiba, Shino and Hinata were all walking side by side. Shino was in the middle, Hinata was on his right and Kiba was on his left. A wide grin stretched across Kiba’s face and made him look careless. Shino was making his usual neutral face with his hands stuffed into his pockets. Hinata was nervously fiddling with her fingers. She hid behind Shino slightly and blushed when she saw Naruto. They too approached the group.

© Copyright 2011 Neji (shino at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767868-The-Chunin-Exams-Chapter-1