*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767974-TransGender-Mayhem-Part-1
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1767974
A boy at the age of 17 living in the suburbs of Buffalo, New York, with an unexpected wish
On a bright and sunny Monday morning, a boy that goes by the name of Jessie is awoken by his alarm clock that buzzed loudly at him, stating that he needs to get up and get ready for school. In a lazy manor, he gets out of his bed and heads towards his dresser to change into some very standard and simple clothes, as he usually does every day. He does not really care what people think of him on how he dresses himself. He will dress up in the simplest things any normal teenage boy would do. As he halts at his dresser, he pulls the very top dresser and pulls out a plain gray t-shirt. No logos. No pictures. Just a plain and old, gray t-shirt. He takes it and throws it to his bed and kneels down to the bottom dresser drawer and pulls out some black cargo shorts and repeats his action and throws it on his bed. He then walks back to his bed, takes the shirt and shorts and starts to undress himself. He sighs after he gets his boring wardrobe made and thinks to himself, "Perhaps this is going to be the same old day...like every day..."

Jessie walks down the stairs to the kitchen of his house to notice the lights were on. It seems that his parents have already left for work and forgot to turn the lights off. They've always been in a rush and always have forgotten to turn them off, or maybe it's because they knew he was going to be ready by the time they left. He shakes the thought and paces to the fridge. He found a cereal bar on the top of the fridge and grabs the box and pulls one out. He unwraps it and starts eating it. "Same old breakfast, as usual..." He thinks to himself as he finishes his so called 'meal'. After his moment in the kitchen, he then walks towards the front door, grabs his schoolbag and heads out to the brisk, morning air of Buffalo, New York and heads for his first destination of the day: School.


While Jessie was walking to his school, he notices a few other people on the other side of the street. He noticed they were doing quick glances at him. He ignored it and continued on for school. "Why were they glaring at me? Did I do something?" Jessie thought to himself again, but then is immediately stopped by a force that felt like he ran into someone. As he falls back, he shakes his head and looks up to see it was a girl, dressed in a black t-shirt with a semi-short dark blue skirt, with long orange-like hair and faded blue eyes, he then realized who he bumped into, his best friend Raine.

"I didn't see you there, Raine. You heading to school, too?" Jessie asked her as she helped him up. He asks this question to her all the time because sometimes, she doesn't go to school. He has no reason to ask why; he just goes on living his life without any concern. Sometimes he thinks he should ask her because she's always waiting for him at this street corner every day.

"Not today. I just came to see you off." She said to me with a smile. Her smile caught my attention to her fully. She always seemed to be a really great girl to be with, but he never really thought of going out with her. "Okay, then. I'll see you later today, right?" Jessie questioned her before he started walking again.

"I don't know, Jessie. I could be here. I might not. We'll have to see, won't we?" She answered with a short giggle, and then walked off down the other side of the sidewalk of where Jessie was heading. "I wonder if she...." Jessie thought for a second, but shook that thought off quickly and hurried off to the school.

During Jessie's last period, he caught himself daydreaming...of Raine. It confused him a bit as to why he was so awestruck of his best friend as if she was his girlfriend, and they were both in love. "That can't be right!" He thought to himself, yet again. "Raine and I, together going beyond our friendship?" As he continued to daydream about Raine, he was quickly broken off by a loud snap. He quickly regained his composure and noticed that his teacher slammed a ruler on his desk. He looked up at his teacher and noticed that she wasn't very pleased he wasn't paying attention. Jessie apologized and said it won't happen again. His teacher then walked back to the front of the classroom and continued the lecture. When the bell rang, Jessie quickly got his schoolbag and dashed out of the classroom, but then was quickly stopped by his teacher.

"Why weren't you paying attention?" She asked Jessie in a very angry tone. "I honestly don't know. I don't normally do that, you know." Jessie explained to her with a calm voice, but she didn't seem very pleased with his argument.

"You do know that if you fail this class, you won't be able to graduate. I need to see more motivation out of you or I'll see you off in detention!" She scolded at Jessie as he nodded in agreement. She then paces off back into her classroom and takes her place back at her desk. Jessie peers through the door and notices that his teacher is now talking to this girl he has never seen before, and it seems his teacher is praising her, notifying the smile on her face. "Now I see how it is. She hates all of the guys in the class…." Jessie thought to himself again as he then turned away and started to head for his home. While Jessie was walking home, he started coming closer to the place where he usually meets Raine, who is not there waiting for him. He does wonder what she could be doing, but still, he doesn't really care that much. It's not his problem so he's not going to worry about it.



After a few minutes of walking, Jessie approaches his house, turns the knob of the front door and enters his home. He notices that his parents are still not home yet. He looks at the clock, which read 2:45pm. "They should be home soon..." Jessie thought to himself as he walks up the stairs. He then drops his schoolbag at the side of his bedroom door, and hops onto his bed, and lies down. He then thought for a second about Raine and why he was thinking about her. "Could it be that I'm in love with her...or...that I wish I was her?" He stopped for a minute and thought for a second. "Me? Be a girl? No way in hell would I want to be a 'girl'." He then started to feel sleepy for a bit as he gave a bit yawn and started to cover up in his bedding. "I do wonder....what it would be like if I wished I was a girl...." he said softly and dozed off.

During Jessie's long afternoon slumber, a bright light shines from his window. Even with this bright light, Jessie doesn't wake up from it. He never wakes up from any form a light. "Your wish shall be granted..." A voice said to him from the bright light, but he doesn't respond as he is still asleep. "Your wish will be active for one week's time...starting now..." the light said yet again, and the light flashes into nothing.

Jessie rolls over, still sound asleep, as the back of his dark brown hair starts to grow to a longer length than before. It stops growing just past his shoulder and he rolls onto his back, and something starts expanding on his chest. They keep expanding as they form up into round breasts, stretching out his shirt to show little bit of his stomach. As Jessie continues to sleep, his body continues to change into this bizarre form, from his torso changing into an hourglass shape, and to his hips, now of which is much wider than before. He then rolls to his right side, eyes closed and still fast asleep, his lips change into a more pink-tone and the bulge at his crotch slowly vanishes.


When 7:00pm hits on Jessie's alarm clock, he then sits up, sitting on his bed, and then notices something different about him.

"Did I just feel something...on my chest?" He thought to himself as he then looked down to his chest, and almost screamed at his new body. He checks his body to see if he wasn't going crazy, but all was in check. He has fairly large and perky breasts on his chest, he has a very well formed hourglass shape body, and to top it off, he also noticed his penis is gone.

"What in the hell happened to me!?" Jessie thought again as the panic started to rise, but then calms down quickly while he starts grabbing his new breasts again.

"This feels kind of good-" Jessie attempts to say, but then quickly stops. Jessie grabs his throat and notices that his voice changed as well. It sounds almost like Raine's voice, but with a slightly lower pitch. Jessie panics again and, without thinking, quickly runs to his door, locks it and he takes his clothes off. After a few scans of the new body, all female like, without any notification of male products, he then sighs as he walks to his dresser, pulls the top drawer open and sees that it's filled with lots of female t-shirts and lace bras.

"Did I change to a girl while I was asleep?" Jessie thought again as he pulls the other dresser drawers out, noticing that every article of clothing he has is now feminine. From the underwear and pajamas, everything is full of feministic garments. Jessie then sighed again and said with the new female voice, "Was this because of that 'wish' that I said?" Jessie wanted to make sure, so 'she' grabs some clothes and attempted to get dressed and figure out what else as happened to 'her'.
© Copyright 2011 Dengeki (rhadley221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1767974-TransGender-Mayhem-Part-1