*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768242-The-Dare
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1768242
18+ The Dare - Erotica
Amber got front row tickets and backstage passes to the Rusted Nails concert. I do not know how she got them and I probably don't want to know. All I know is that Rusted Nails is the hottest looking band around. We both dressed in our sexiest clothes available. We knew we were going to meet the band members after the show so we made sure we got their attention during the show. It worked. As soon as the show was over we were escorted back stage. Amber dared me if the situation looked right to have sex with one of them. I dare her the same. We were lead through a maze of hallways and finally lead into a room where there were so many people. For a brief moment I though neither one of us would have a shot. We met each of the band members they seemed polite and we even talked to a few of the other girls that were in the room. Slowly the room began to empty out. I thought we had blown it none of these guys seemed interested in anything. There was only a few of us left so Amber and I headed towards the doors. Rick, the lead singer and the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life stepped between us and the door. "Leaving so soon?" I studdered out, "It looks like the party is over." Rick leaned in and pushed some hair over my shoulder and said, "No, sweetheart the party has just started." I looked over and Amber was already down on her knees in front of the drummer about to give him a blow job. Giving Rick back my attention just as he leaned in to kiss me. I love giving head and couldn't wait to get this stud into my mouth so I pushed him back against the door and headed south. I rubbed my hand over the bulge in his pants and knew I would not be disappointed with what lies ahead. I wasted no time and had his pants down to his ankles. He didn't wear any underwear so I was soon facing the most delicious cock I have ever seen. I reached one hand and gripped him as I started sucking hard on the top half. I felt him grow even bigger as I sucked him hard. Feeling myself getting wet I reached down under my skirt and started fingering myself. Before I knew it my finger was replaced by other fingers. I looked around and the bass player was standing behind me holding his dick in one hand and fingering my wet cunt with the other. I have never been with more than one guy and this really turned me on. I sucked on Rick even harder and we all got into a rhythm together. I sucked on his balls and rubbed his cock, Rick let out a moan of pleasure. Then Rick stopped me and led me to the couch where the bass player sat himself down. I knelt down and started to suck him off. Rick came from behind and with one push shoved his entire dick in my soaken pussy. I was really into it with the bass players cock in my mouth and Ricks hard cock in my pussy. Then Rick started finger fucking my ass with his finger. I thought I was going to explode to that moment. I caught a glimse of Amber she was on a chair riding another band member she looked like a rodeo rider her tits where bouncing fast. Focusing my attention back on my own pleasures. The harder Rick fucked me the harder I sucked on the bass players dick. Then Rick let out a loud moan and exploded in me. Without missing a beat the bass play got up and took his place. Rick leaned in pinching my tits and fingers my clit as the bass player fucked me from behind. Neither one of us lasted long and soon we were both convulsion with huge orgasism. Amber must have hit her target too as she and her partner after some yelling they both were soon in a heap on the floor. Amber and I soon got ourself back together and headed to the door. None of the band members stopped us this time. They all gave a half conscious wave bye as we left. A month later when the band was back in town Amber showed up again with front row sits and backstage passes. Life is good.



Word Count 763
© Copyright 2011 Kinikia (kinikia63 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768242-The-Dare