*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768705-Lets-Rave
Rated: · Documentary · Other · #1768705
The besttime you will have is being yourself and knowing thatthere is no wrong wayto dance
Theres nothing quite like a rave. The music is better, the people are more fun and you can dance all night long. There is no way to dance wrong and no one to tell you your dancing wrong. Everyone from the Dj to the people to the lady in the bathroom to the security are friendly approachable people. A rave is where you realize that being yourself is the most fun you'll ever have.

A club is full of emotions. Worry. Anxiety. Conceded-ness. and Uncomfortable-ness. Worry because everyone is worried who is there and who might see them. Anxiety because everyone is spending their entire weeks pay on drinks and wondering how they will eat or put gas in the car. Conceded because all the girls will dress up in their high heels and short skirts just to stand around and reject every guy. And uncomfortable because when the girls do decide to dance they spend the entire time pulling their dresses down from riding up and nobody wants to sweat. At a club, it is usually the same people every weekend in the same crowd doing the same thing.

All this stress to have a good time. Kind of ironic isn't it?

At a rave however. No one worries about who is there, what they are wearing or who they are with. At a rave. we just dance. We feel the music and move how ever we deem fit. We jump when we have too much energy we just cant contain it and we talk to people with no alternative motive. Its a mutual understanding that this is a judgment free zone. This is a place where you can express yourself in anyway and feel good about. Where you have to walk on egg shells in other crowds and filter everything you may want to ask or say, here it is understood that your not coming from a mean place or a rude place, you simply ask what you want to know. No one is offended and no one is discouraged. Everyone is honest and up front. At a rave it is never the exact same crowd and everyone is interesting.

There is no need to dance with any one person in particular. Everyone is dancing in unison. Something you will not fully understand unless you experience it for yourself.

You don't have to wait until 10:30 at night to leave your house just to get back at 3am. Instead you can be there at 9:30 pm and leave when the sun comes up.
A severe thunderstorm is not going to stop the true rave heads and tornado watches is not going to hold back the house crowd.


We love this music not only when we are out, but also when we are driving, or running, or just sitting around. Its not something you have to be in the mood for or learn to like. It is music that you feel and dance to how humans where meant to dance.
© Copyright 2011 KenaSofia (kenasofia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768705-Lets-Rave