*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768850-When-KH2-and-PKMNAG-meets-TS-and-MSlug
Rated: · Other · Military · #1768850
Kingdom Hearts 2 and Pokemon crossover with the Simpsons and Metal Slug
It all started with when Bart and Lisa Simpson gets mailed with KH2 outfits of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy. Advanced Generation outfits of Ash and Misty. and casual outfits of Tracey and Melody and because of this, they calls Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio to cosplay with those costumes so Bart and Lisa cosplays Sora and Kairi Respectively, Marco, Eri, Tarma, and Fio gets Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody costumes respectively and KH2 Riku, Donald, and Goofy costumes goes into Millhouse Van Houten, Martin Prince, and Nelson Muntz respectively.

they eventually learns that cosplay isn't the ordinary cosplay, these costumes magically gives it's wearers powers of it's rightful owners: Bart gets ability to uses Kingdom Key, takes Drive Forms, and ability to conjures elemental magic. Lisa gets Destiny Embrace keyblade and ability to conjures both Elemental magic and Light. Millhouse gets Way to the Dawn keyblade and Ability to conjure darkness. Martin gets Mage Staff and various Magic spells. Nelson gets Enhanced Strength and Knight's Shield. Marco gets Ability to commands Pokemon and ability to shots aura with his hands or Guns(preferably). Eri gets ability to commands Water Pokemon and ability to conjures Water. Tarma has new abilities that has to do Precog and the-Matrix style bullet time as well commanding Pokemon. and Fio gets Magical Ocarina and ability to move things and blasting enemies with her minds.

But there's something terrible: they all are targeted by Sideshow Bob(now he gets his hands on rare and expensive US Military Hardwares) so they need to act quickly and with their newfound powers, they fights their way through Sideshow Bob's army battalions and finally they kicked Sideshow Bob asses and putting him in the Maximum Security Prison
© Copyright 2011 anunnakibuster (masonicon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768850-When-KH2-and-PKMNAG-meets-TS-and-MSlug