*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769188-The-car-deal
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1769188
a brief discussion between father and son
A young man just received his driving permit, he walks up to his father, who is a clergy man, the father took him to his study and he asks his father about his intending car,

the father replied him and said, "read your books and pass your exams, read your bible diligently and get a hair cut, then we can discuss about your car".

the boy left ....

after several months....

he came back to his father about the car deal, and his father said to him, "am very proud of you son, you have passed your exams, you have been reading your bible and successful in bible classes, that very good of you" said his father...

"But you have not remembered to cut your hair"

the boy replied his father and said, "dad, do you know that great men of God like Noah had long hair, Abraham had long hair, Elijah Had long hair and even Jesus Christ had long hair"

the answered, "you are right boy", " do you also know the these great men of God went everywhere they went on foot"

the boy replied, "yes i know"

then the father concluded by saying, " on that ground boy, to meet up with the standard of these men of God, you have to emulate them, this concludes your deal about the car"....
© Copyright 2011 tempestcash (tempestcash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769188-The-car-deal