*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769294-Appletopia-in-Danger
by tt59
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1769294
A cute story about fruit
Appletopia in Danger

This is a tale about two fruits in Appletopia. Appletopia is a new planet that will appear around 6666. It is for only red fruits ,but this isn’t about Appletopia’s history so lets get on with the REAL story…
One foggy, snowy day in Appleopolis, the capital of Appletopia. Mama Apple was watching the news with lil’ Apple gal, baby Apple, and lil’ Apple boy. Papa Apple and Apple gal were going to the Cherry house to hangout with Cherry gal and papa Cherry. Meanwhile mama Apple was listening to evil Apple, an evil mastermind living on top of Mount Evilopolis, say he was going to hypnotize Peopletopia, the neighboring planet, formally Earth, to eat Appletopia! Frightened, mama Apple called papa Apple right away.
After hearing what evil Apple said, Apple gal told Cherry gal to meet her in Cherry gal’s room. In the room she told Cherry gal that they have to go save the day. So Apple gal asked her papa and Cherry gal asked her’s if they could go to Mount Evilopolis to stop evil Apple. At first the fathers hesitated but finally gave in. So off went Apple gal and papa Apple to get Apple gal ready. After Apple gal was ready, mom Apple asked where she was going. Papa Apple explained, “ Oh!” said mama Apple, “ in that case don’t forget your tools.”
Soon Cherry gal and Apple gal were in the woods. They hiked for a little bit then realized it was getting dark. They searched for the tent then noticed they forgot to bring it. Stumped, Cherry gal thought they should just move on, but Apple gal had other ideas. “How about I make an igloo?” she asked as she took out her tools. In about one hour Apple gal had made an igloo and started a fire.

In the morning Apple gal and Cherry gal set off. Soon they made it out of the forest. Then they saw Mount Evilopolis. Surprised at how big it was, Cherry gal shrieked. After calming Cherry gal down, Apple gal wondered how they were going to get to Evil Apple’s lair. “I know how to get there.” said a voice. Startled, Apple gal looked around and saw a grape. The girl introduced herself, “I’m Grape gal, the only grape in Appletopia.” she said” I will tell you a clue on how to get up to the lair.”

“ Please do,” said Apple gal.

“The other side has a lot of cliffs,” Grape gal said,

“ if you build a contraption that flies or bounces you can get to the top” finished Grape gal.

After thanking Grape gal, Apple gal and Cherry gal set off to the other side of the mountain. When over there, Apple gal thought of a contraption to help them. Then Apple gal made two super jet packs. The two fruits put on the jet packs and flew all the way to the top of Mount

Evilopolis. “We should get ready for a fight”, whispered Apple gal. “Right!” replied Cherry gal. So they got ready for the fight of their lives.

“Ready?” Asked Cherry gal, “Ready!” answered Apple gal. In barged Apple gal and Cherry gal. “We’re here to stop you!” said Apple gal. “Well you’re to late!” said Evil Apple. And the fight was on! First Apple gal and Cherry gal battled Evil Cherry, Evil Apple’s assistant. Then it was on to Evil Apple. After a terrifying fight Apple gal and Cherry gal won, but the trouble wasn’t over yet. They still had to stop Peopletopia.

Apple gal quickly built a rocket and added lasers she found in the evil lair. Then it was off to space for Apple gal and Cherry gal. When in space, Apple gal used the lasers to stop Peopletopia. The planet finally stopped trying to eat Appletopia and went away. Apple gal and Cherry gal saved the world! When they went back to Appletopia there was a huge celebration. THE END

© Copyright 2011 tt59 (tt5967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769294-Appletopia-in-Danger