*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769810-Til-Death-Do-Us-Apart
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1769810
Teen love, life, and death.
“Mikaela, are you coming over or not?” Luna said into the phone as she shifted the Dillan’s rowdy two year old to her other hip.

“Yeah, just gimme a second. Want me to get Justin on the way over? And you know I hate Mikaela, its Mikki. And anyway, it’s not like I call you Luna-Moon all the time.” Mikki replied as she tried to get the old truck to start.

“No, it’s girl’s night, so no Justin. And the Dillan’s will be back soon so hurry up! I wanna get outta here fast. And god, I SWEAR my parents were high when they named me. I mean, Luna-Moon Layla Smith?! You gotta be kiddin me.”

“At least you have pretty names. My middle name is Montana! Mikaela Montana Messowick is a REALLYYYYYY attractive name. I mean, seriously, just name me--” Luna heard a click as the line went dead. Typical Mikki, her phone probably died or something. She shifted the two year old again and said, “Well Joe, at least you have a normal name. And with those cute little ears, all the girls will love you! Now drink you milk so you can grow big and strong, like Daddy.” Where are they anyway? They were supposed to be here twenty minutes ago. I hope they pay me extra for this…

There was a sharp rap at the door, so Luna slid Joe into his high chair and walked into the other room, avoiding the puddles made by melting snow. She looked through the peep hole and saw a hooded figure standing there. She turned around and walked back into the kitchen.

“There is no way in HELL am I gonna open a door in the middle of a Friday night to let a weirdo in here. I’m not THAT stupid.” Luna thought to herself as she gathered her things together. She heard a rap at the door again, so she yelled “Nobody’s home!” hoping the person would just go away.

“Luna, let me in already!” Justin called out. “I’m freezing my ass off out here!”

“Hold on Justin.” Luna sighed as she walked over and let him in.

“About time.” Justin mumbled at her, and then leaned in for a kiss.

“Justin, I told you this was girl’s night. Why are you here?” She said as she pulled back slightly. I really should just break up with him, end all this… Luna thought to herself as he flopped down on the couch.

“Don’t worry; we can have tonight all to ourselves. The Dillan’s won’t be back and I made sure Mikki wasn’t coming over. Girl’s night is canceled, we have the whole house as long as we want, let’s just mess around. Come on Luna, why not? I’m here, you’re here, and I’m ready. Are you?”

Luna gave Justin a disgusted look and went to the kitchen to go get Joe. She picked him up, and when he gave out a little tired sigh she laid him in his crib by the stairwell. She kissed his little forehead, and before she could turn around she felt arms snake around her waist, pick her up, and carry her to the couch.
“Put me down, I’m not in the mood. Really Justin, just stop. And why isn’t Mikki coming over anymore? And what about the Dillan’s?”

“You ask too many questions Luna. Just relax, let’s do it.” Justin replied as he climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck and running his hands up her sides. She pushed him away slightly, but with his wrestlers physique it was difficult. She realized the only way he would tell her what was going on is if she played along, used him to her advantage.

“You tell me what’s going on and I’ll let you have your way. Deal?” Luna proposed, watching his eyes gleam in excitement. God, he is such a disgusting pig, I really should just do something about him, Luna thought to herself. But she doesn’t want to break up with him; she doesn’t think he could handle it. “So first, why isn’t Mikki coming over anymore?”

“I killed her.” was Justin’s simple reply.

“How’d ya kill her?”

“She was on the phone with you, so I waited behind her truck until she climbed into the car. When it started I flung the door open and snapped her phone in half, so you wouldn’t have to hear her screams. See? I thought about you baby. Anyway, then when she reached her arm out I slammed the car door on it, over and over until it snapped, like a twig. Thank God she lives, well, lived, on that farm or else someone would have heard. Then I simply hopped in her truck and ran her over 17 times, back and forth. I even ran her over 17 times Luna, that’s your favorite number. Then I took her out from under the truck and took her jacket off. I ran her over so much that she was in half! When I was done laughing at how funny she looked in half, I grabbed her hair and dragged her to the trash can. I made sure not to go near the snow, so it wouldn’t leave blood traces. Then I took her truck and went to kill the Dillan’s.”
How’d ya kill the Dillan’s?” Luna asked, no expression on her paled face.

“Oh, I just shot them when they were in the garage and stuffed them in that closet when you were taking care of Joe.” Justin said, pointing at the hall closet. “Now can we fool around?”

“I can’t believe you killed Mikki! She was my best friend.”

Well, you even said so yourself that you get tired of hearing her talk about herself all the time.”

“Yeah, but couldn’t you at least killed her in a less painful way?”

“Next time I kill one of your friends, I’ll keep that in mind.” Justin said sarcastically and went in for a kiss again.

Luna wiggled out from under him and stood up, but Justin grabbed her hand. “Where do you think your going? You made me a promise, and I intend on making you keep it.”

“Fine, but I’m on top.”

“Deal.” Justin said as he pulled her on him. She kissed him back and as he started going on instinct she reached over and grabbed a pillow with red fringe. But Justin was too quick for her and grabbed her wrist again, asking what she was doing.
“I thought it would be more fun if we fought a little.” She said as she wacked him playfully with a pillow. “It would be more fun…”

Justin laughed and said “Well, Luna baby, anything to turn you on.”
I grabbed the pillow and whacked him, only to have him tackle me to the floor. He pressed his body against mine, leaving no wiggle room. He kissed me hard, and started to bite my special spot. I wish he never found that spot, it just gets me so fired up…

I wrapped my legs around his waist and rolled hard so I was on top of him, holding his shoulders down against the floor. He just smirked at me, knowing he had all the control, and was just playing along with me. I whispered hotly in his ear, “Give me a minute, Justin, I’ll be right back. Then we can get down to business.”

He licked his lips hungrily, that pig. He mumbled something, but I was already up and heading toward the steps. I grabbed sleeping Joe out of his crib and carried him upstairs, tucking his in his little baby bed. I walked into his parents room, looking around. I finally saw it, lying on top of her dresser. The pocketknife. I grabbed it and slipped it into my fun, knee high sock.

I walked back downstairs to see that the couch bed was pulled out and he had nothing but his jeans on and unbuttoned.

I walked over as he leered at me, hungrily looking at my white tank top. It was all I could do not to shudder in disgust. But I played along, plotting what I was going to do next. When I got within arms distance he grabbed me roughly and pulled me down on him, tugging my hair and licking his lips.

I kissed him hard as he let out a soft moan, sliding my hand into my high sock. I bit his lip as he slowly slid his hands up the inside of my white tank top, lightly tickling my sides. Suddenly I whipped out that pocketknife, holding it to his neck.

“I am going to kill you slowly, Justin. First, I’m going to scratch you up a bit. Then I’ll start drawing blood. And don’t even think about getting away from me, you have no chance, hun.”

“Damn girl, you got me fired up! I never saw this side of you, but damn it’s sexy. You’re a beast, baby.” Oh, it’s funny how much he doesn’t know.

“You bore me, Justin. And when I’m bored of something, I usually get rid of it.”

“Baby, you can do anything you want to me.”

“Don’t give me any ideas.”

“God, can we do this more often? You, a tough force, it’s just making me want to do all sorts of things to you…”

That’s when I slit his throat.
It felt so good.
Having his blood run down my hand, pool in my lap.
Watch the life fade from his eyes.
Feel his hard dick go limp under me.
Watch him die.
That’s what I did.
I killed my boyfriend.
And I watched him die.

© Copyright 2011 Abby Russel (jimena at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769810-Til-Death-Do-Us-Apart