*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770326-First-Kiss-from-my-book-Eternal
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1770326
My main character, Kaley, with her first kiss. Subject2: Alex Wailman
Kaley rushed out of the cafe, her heart pounding. The way he smiled made her cheeks burn crimson. Kaley rubbed her neck and stared at the rain pouring ^^in front of her. Alex hadn't lied. He was there as promised. Kaley ran her tongue of her teeth.
The air was cool on her skin. The smell of rain made her sigh happily.
"Wait, Kaley!" Alex cried, running out of the cafe and barely running into her. Kaley looked behind her, her eyes sparkling. Her lips were pressed together. She looked perfect, the light from the cafe framing her face just right. Alex's fingers twitched. So badly he wanted to grab a pencil and sketch out the details. Her long, caramel hair. Almond shaped eyes. Perfect, round nose. Full lips. Beautiful hands, like an Angel's.
Kaley stared forward, relaxing.
"Its raining," she said. Stating the obvious? Alex though and chuckled quietly. Reaching out, he grabbed her arm.

Kale was shocked at the warmth of his skin on hers. She looked towards him, his blue eyes soft. Kaley tensed up. His touch was like electricity. Only, it was inviting, oddly. Biting her lower lip, Kaley watched Alex move slightly closer to her.
His hand moved up and he slowly traced her jaw-line. Kaley felt her cheeks burn. Alex wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. Despite the raining and the ice coursing through Kaley's veins, she felt warm all over. Alex ran his eyes over her, like an interested artist. Kaley bit her tongue and stared at him.
Slowly, as if unsure, Alex leaned in. His lips parted and his eyes closed. Kaley's heart began to race.
Shockingly, Alex's lips were on Kaley's in seconds. Kaley's cheeks flamed up. In all of her sixteen years, never has she been kissed. Shutting her eyes, Kaley tried there best to kiss him back.
And, needless to say, it was perfect.
© Copyright 2011 Jennifer Oyle (wehavetime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770326-First-Kiss-from-my-book-Eternal