*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770429-A-Special-Friend
Rated: 13+ · Other · Friendship · #1770429
About how a special friend is more precious than gold, and is hard to come by.
A special friend is hard to come by, but once you find one, you have struck gold.
A special friend is there for you always, and will never leave your side, no matter what. They promise to be there for you, through good times and bad, and are like a lucky talisman that you wear around your neck.
A special friend is the person that makes you smile the most, the person who can cheer you up no matter what, the person who you have good laughs with, the person who you can share all your precious moments with.
A special friend is someone who is there for you for the whole journey, there to help you when you fall down, when you cry, when there seems to be no hope left, and you feel you must cross a hill, a river, a lake, a mountain, or even an ocean, to make it to salvation.

You can always trust a special friend, a good friend, your best companion, with all financial, physical, mental, romantic, or even spiritual matters, and they shall never deride you for anything. They accept you for the person that you are, and you never have to wear a mask when with them, and neither do they.

They are that special charm that you keep on your charm bracelet always, and they will never let you down. When you need some help, who is there, always by your side?
Why yes, your special friend, who will love and cherish you, no matter what.
© Copyright 2011 TheDreamer (starryeyed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770429-A-Special-Friend