*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770537-my-life-on-my-walls
Rated: · Other · Other · #1770537
easy and simple.my life is written on those walls
i turned my room into a diary written just about 90% of its walls.youd think youve grown wiser by reading all your experiences after youve awoken everyday and well its true ive learned not to fall twice.it makes you wiser and more aware that even though people love you some out there will try to hurt you and if you let them in it could be so bad.you can say its one of the best ways to learn from your mistakes and trust me it works wonders..under my..well..people say weird look but hey its me and im well aware of who i am even pretending to be a jackass to make people smile and all my fake weaknesses theres a guy afraid of nothing..well being honest im afraid of the dark..even though its the only place i like to call home and feel comfortable on..but also im sure of myself.it may well be the best state of mind a human being can be.confident smart well prepared for whats behind ech and every door life sets on my way.i cant be taken down i refuse to be taken down..so each and everyday i will read over all my mistakes..i am me and to fight for my loved ones..for my life and for a future..i am ready!! so with a fighting pose i dare the world to come at me.cuz afraid of you i am not..
© Copyright 2011 firehowl (firehowl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770537-my-life-on-my-walls