*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770599-Secrets-in-the-dark
by Kiki P
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1770599
It's not really a poem, but it's not a short story either.
Every night when I dream, all I can see is your face. It's like a never ending nightmare. Everything you do to me and everything you did leaves scars and scars don't go away. I cry on the inside and hide my feelings to show no weakness but you still show no mercy. Today is the day I will stand up and push you down further and further, until you life is worthless. Then you will know how I felt all these years and you get to bear the same scars I do. You might have thought you could play god and decide how my life was going to turn out but I am the decider. I choose who i get to be. Now all I can think of is how far you will fall before you relize you have no self control and you take all your problems out on other people with physical abuse. Tonight I have peace of mind knowing that you will spend the rest of your life rotting away in a jail cell thinking of how you have falled as far as you can go.
© Copyright 2011 Kiki P (kikimcsqueaky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770599-Secrets-in-the-dark