*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770797-Shattered-and-Torn
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1770797
This is the soon to be chapter book i am conducting.
He was a young boy, only at the age of six, stolen from his family. He never knew his father, was raised by his mother for the short amount of ime she lived. They were a small family, the boy not having any siblings, aunts, uncles, ect. His mother was sweet and kind, bright blue eyes and flowing brown hair reaching down to her shoulders. her lean and tall figure added to her beauty.

The year was 1990 and a young boy was born. His father being out on a bussiness trip not able to whitness this glorious event. His mother named him Cheetwo. The parents were different though, his mother and father a partial fox. Yet, his mother had the ability to change form to form as she pleased.

Awhile away, there was a cave hosted by a devious and vile creature known as Heartbroke. This was a imbread fox as well, having darkened skin and sharp claws. Having a sick and foul thought that a person dieing at his feet, a slow and painful death, was like a entertainment show. Being as lonely as ever, only a cave and bats to keep him company. Even though those squeaky rodents did him no good. He needed more...

© Copyright 2011 GriffonDemon (giavoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1770797-Shattered-and-Torn