*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771528-Longing
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1771528
This short piece is about a women longing for her man to claim her.
As she sat there biased in the dilution he perceived, rushes of emotion overcame her. The slight existence of something extravagant in her minds eye, clasped at strings.

Could this be the start to an unbinding desire from both entities or is it a curse of insanity and despair that would cast a dark shadow, clouding ones mind. Only the sound of a silver hand ticking over every precise second would make the harsh reality become clear.

She threw herself in but held back just enough to entice his senses in the right direction. He had a different hidden agenda, which wasn’t so secluded as she read the strain in his tiresome eyes.

Will his shattered heart be able to repair after the long torment of ones vindictive games? She only longed for the day of karma and justice to settle the demons agonising nature.

She thrived on the way he held her strong at night. Nothing compared to the powerful emotions of his existence. Never could she let him go. Tied as one she longed.

But how could he rest his longing mind that lusted for a deep destructive path. He will open himself to her…maybe not in this night. But he will bend down and kiss her with burning passion like he once kissed before.

He lusts for her body and she longs for his heart.
© Copyright 2011 Heather Rose (heather-rose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771528-Longing