*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771806-House-of-Night-Purple-Fledglings
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Dark · #1771806
A continouation of The house of night seires but Bell is a Purple Fledgling!
“Oh My God! Bell! Look at that!” My best friend Lavena screamed out and pointed right to the front of our lockers. And right there, leaning against our lockers was Stark! That beautiful hottie went out with both me and Lavena but Stark and I didn’t really break up, he moved away without saying bye. Now he’s standing there looking straight at our direction with his brown eyes and shaggy style hair but he has this sort of blue mark on his for head, like in the shape of a crescent moon that is not fully coloured in yet.
“What should we do?” I whispered to Lavena, who just stood there in awe. I moaned at her selflessness and took her in tow towards Stark’s direction, and also he’s blocking our lockers and we need our books for our next class. Once we came closer to him, he straightens up and moved aside a little. “There are my little cheerleaders.”
“Hi Stark” Lavena giggled while not taking her gaze off him for a split second, like he’s going to disappear again. I couldn’t careless and opened up my locker, ignoring them.
“Hi Lavena, but I just want to talk to Bell.” He replied walking over to the other side of my locker to get closer to me. I just grabbed my chemistry book and maths book then shut my locker door to look up to the same eyes I fell in love with two years ago. “How have you been?”
“You act as if nothing happen.” I answered coolly. I leaned against my own locker and stared into his eyes, challenging him, not backing down. He just laughed.
“You haven’t changed Bell. You still challenge people don’t you?”
“Keeps things interesting, don’t you think? What are you doing here?” I huffed, still challenging him. I could hear Lavena’s breathing from behind me, rigid both in and out, held in suspense.
Stark leaned in and whispered. “I just came here to warn you, watch the people around you. They will do something great but also bad.” Then he kissed my cheek.
I pulled back, “What? You’re making no sense! And what is with the mark on your forehead anyway?” I stared at him with nothing but a confused look on my face, demanding answers. He is not leaving without giving me answers. I will make sure of that. But when I looked at his eyes again, they had nothing but innocence and trust. The eyes that I always trusted no matter what the circumstances were. “Fine... I’ll trust you,” he smiled a huge smile up to his eyes, but I continued on. “But, you have to tell me what happened that night.” Then his smile faltered, as well as his eyes couldn’t meet mine.
“Bell....” he said once he finally looked at me. He grabbed my face in his hands, forcing me to look at him. “I can’t tell you that now,”
“What? But..” I interrupted him.
“Bell! It’s not time for you to find out yet. Can you just wait? I’ll tell you once I’m finished with the job I’ve been given to carry out.”
“I guess, but where have you been?” I muttered, feeling hurt in my heart.
“I’ve always been here.” he replied, pointing at my heart. “And always will be. You’re my Bell, no one can take you away from me, or replace you. Bell, I love you.”
I felt stray tears fall down my face, I promised myself after Stark left , that I would never cry for him ever again, but since he came back and told me this, I just could hold it in. I hugged into him, letting all the tears flow on to his shirt. He held me there like a baby, and didn’t move, he just let me release the tears and said comforting words. Later the tears stopped flowing, and his shirt was covered in my tears. I said that I was sorry for ruining his shirt but he laughed it off. He released me, “ I’ve got to go. I will be back, okay?” I nodded and he walked down the hallway and out the side door.
“Bell? You ok?” Lavena said breaking the silence from his exit.
“Yea, I’m fine. Let’s get to class.” I sniffled, grabbed my best friends hand and we walked to our chemistry class, we changed the subject off of stark and we went back to our normal speed chatter that no one can understand but us. I was glad Stark didn’t just vanish off the face of the Earth, but I still have questions that he has to answer. But at least me and Lavena can just be normal teens, without the Stark problem.
***
Final bell rang, me and Lavena rushed to our lockers before the rush of students do. We beat the other students, but we were a mess. Lavena’s beautiful black hair was knotty at the ends, and my light brown hair was falling out of my flower clip. We turned to look at each other and laughed, we nearly were on the floor but Lavena helped me with my hair and I helped her with her’s and we left school. Once I dropped Lavena off at her place, I continued walking in the direction of my street, when I reach Lavena’s I walk down three blocks then take a turn to the left and go through the park and come out on the other side and there is my house on the other side of the street. But as I was half way through the park, I was suddenly in the dark.
© Copyright 2011 Lissa-Mae (vasilisa56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771806-House-of-Night-Purple-Fledglings