*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772432-Ideas-for-Pegstone-Episodes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Fiction · Drama · #1772432
I Need IDEAS!!!!
Hi! This is Nick, and i was in need of ideas for my show.

Pegstone Magic Academy is the show. It is a Drama/Horror/Fantasy. Its Sims 2

Description: Aubrey Thorton, 14 year old half demon, goes to Pegstone Magic Academy, the school for everything supernatural and meets friends Grayson (warlock), Tessie and Michael (Vampires) and Mitchum (Werewolf). They have different day-to-day obstacles they have to face. *Cat*

I am really deep need for episode ideas!!!

These are episodes i have already thought of
The First Season:

The New Kid (Pilot)- Aubrey comes to the school and meets everyone.

The Ghost with the Most- A Ghost threatens Tessie and Grayson, and aubrey has to help them.

Whispers from the Past- Tessie's Recurring nightmares lead her into a journey through the past.

Rest in Pieces- Grayson thinks he might have a crush on the new girl, but Aubrey and Tessie think shes a demon.

Monkey See, Monkey Voodoo- Grayson's friend Drake seems to be casting voodoo spells on everyone at school.

(and about 5 or 6 other episodes.)

THANK YOU!!!

Go to http://www.youtube.com/jpixel123 for more!
© Copyright 2011 NickNak123 (nicknak123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772432-Ideas-for-Pegstone-Episodes