*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772706-This-one-little-girl
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1772706
Who are we? What fills us with emotions?
Everyday when i was a little girl, right before bed my mom would read me a bed time story. She would alwasy put heart and soul in these stories. One day when my mother and father were fighting i finally had enough, so i started to cry. Right infront of them, i couldnt bare to hide my feelings anymore. Just seeing them fihgt and unhappy just killed me inside. When my mother and father spilt apart. I would pray everynight, asking god from them to get back together, so that we could be happy once more. When i was about 7 i knew god simlpy couldnt help us, that this was just faith. But just to see my mother and father happy even if it wasnt together was good enough becuase in my heart i know that they both dearly love me and that we were alwasy going to be a famly that loves each other. I love my mother and father so much. They are both the most imporant people in my life that give me life and hope. I well always turn to them when i reached a dark end in life or when i have found then light in the darkness. There truly my role models and i am proud to be there daughter.

Jessika
© Copyright 2011 jessika (jessika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772706-This-one-little-girl