*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772894-introduction
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #1772894
boarding school experience
Ok let’s start right at the beginning with how it all started. I was born on Sixteenth May and I lived in Kent in United Kingdom me and my two brothers didn’t stay there long. My Mum and Dad decided to move to Coddenham when I was little, so I don’t remember much of the house or where I lived when we were in Kent and Coddenham. That’s when my other two brothers were born! And I started at a nursery and a school there, I remember we went to see Mother Goose and Humpty Dumpty with my grandparents and my Dad’s sister it was good! I went to my first boarding school there, we then moved to Framlingham (lived in three different houses there!) and my two sisters were born when we lived here! and we had two dogs when we were in Coddenham called Timmy and Jane, they not with us now. Now we have four dogs called Sammy, Fly, Hattie and Toby and we also have two cats Flossy and Jessie and few chickens! You possibly think what a house full! But now my two older brothers don’t live at home! And my second older brother went to London and then to Uppingham to go to school and then went to university. My two younger brothers went to London then to a local school! So they were hardly at home as well as me! And my older brother always went to the local schools and went off to university.

When I was a baby my Mum and dad had a scare when I had a fit and I couldn’t breath and they had to call an ambulance and they had to a operation and take out my tonsils! And then I was a lot older I had a rash all over and had to take a medicine for it tasted like strawberry. I think that the fit may have been half the reason why I couldn’t speak when I was little! But we not certain why it did it happen! And I think that’s why there’s some research to see what they can find out about this disability and I joined the research so through my school years and I think they still are researching me even now with the speech and language disability. Mum used to get the benefit to get money to help her and now I get it as I have left school and they think I still need it! I am still living in my parent’s home. I am currently waiting for someone to buy a land and build flats and houses on it. I am thinking of buying a flat for myself, the only worry I got is that Mum is planning to come (also make the other member of the family to come) and I to cook them a supper. My worry is the size of the flat and my family and how am I going to cook (I am a terrible cook)! But that wont be for a long time as it needs to be built first!

Well anyway I have thought of writing a book because I have always loved writing stories ever since my second boarding school! When I was always writing stories for my class teacher, he was my last teacher for two years, he used to love reading them. So did the teachers in the next school. The teachers said that my stories are very good and I have loads of imagination. I have a feeling it was they who suggested I should get a story published but that was nearly three years ago! My friend and some people at work have read my stories and think I should write a story and couple people say I should write about my past because it may help people! So they can see that some (or all) special needs schools are really useful and tell people what goes on in the school! So here I am writing the story!
© Copyright 2011 Annabel Hughes (kirbyland1986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1772894-introduction