*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773307-One-Word-WOW
Rated: · Other · Emotional · #1773307
For all the people who are living hard time in their life's or what so ever ...
Sadness is a great word. Why would it be a great world if that emotion is such a pain to live ? For the simple reason that you get to live your best moments out of it. People now might be thinking that i's crazy or would tend to ask yourself where i'm trying to get to with all this...



Well out of sadness you simply learn how to overcome any other things. When your sad because you failed at something or because your girlfriend cheated on you ... or simply because you've passed too many days at the hospital for "X" reason. There's always a reason. Things never happen for nothing. Just to wake you guys up it's all things that actually happened to me ... yes my girlfriend cheated on me , yes I've passed a lot of days at the hospital and yes I've failed at a lot of things. What have i done ?? Simply thought of it a different way, see the good side of the event. Now is where you ask me the true question !! How did you see the positive side of all these events ??? The answer is simple... You'll see !!



MY Gfriend : i simply saw that it wasn't worth the time to be sad about what she had done to me ... cause at the end of the line she wasn't trustworthy... and she was being a real pain ... So i told myself that she wasn't worth it.



Hospital: well i went to the hospital after 6 days of suffering, My gal bladder was inflamed and people usually go to the hospital after 3-4 hours. anyways the surgeon tells me i have to get operated and get it removed... I i say cool, however he tells me there's a 1% chance you get the pain back ... so i wasn't too stressed about it... Well my dear friends I've been in the 1% ... so i went back to the hospital... had to get sent out of town to get a CPRE and get the remaining stones removed... I was depressed... However another surgeon told me look your only 16 years old. I say yeah so ?? And she answers well when you'll be 40++ years old you wont have to get these interventions done to yourself, and we all know that getting operated when your older always takes a little longer to heal up ... !!



So people there's always a positive thing about life you simply have to dig it out !! :)
© Copyright 2011 god#2tiberio (papinoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773307-One-Word-WOW